Default What is approproate dress for Saturday Gala at CTI

We will be arriving at CTI on Saturday evening and know that the gala will be going on then. Can anyone tell me what the dress is for this event?

Dress for that evening is casual. Nice shorts and a polo shirt for the guys and a sundress or nice shorts/top for the ladies.

Hi szap! We arrived on Saturday weekend before last. For the Gala I wore a long white guaze skirt, a semi-dressy halter top and nice leather flip flops. You don't have to go too crazy for this night. I saw men in t-shirts and shorts (which, personally, I thought was innapropriate for the night). My husband wore nice cargo shorts with a golf shirt. Hope this helps

YOu can go from very fancy to resort fancy...

Nobody? Randymon?

For myself, it's usually a light sundress I have packed in my carry on in case our luggage doesn't make it. Hubby wears shorts and a polo. This next trip, I look forward to room service on our arrival date with a trip down to the dessert bar. As much as I like the gala and the food, I was exhausted and really didn't want to leave the room.
    Vicky

Thanks to everyone for the replies. This tells us what we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    For myself, it's usually a light sundress I have packed in my carry on in case our luggage doesn't make it. Hubby wears shorts and a polo. This next trip, I look forward to room service on our arrival date with a trip down to the dessert bar. As much as I like the gala and the food, I was exhausted and really didn't want to leave the room.
    So where is the dessert bar at CTI?