Default 45 Days and Counting

Finally- 45 days and counting! All I can think and dream about is getting to CSA for the first time and actually experiencing all the wonderful things that everyone is talking about. I have a feeling I will never want to leave! I love the ocean, the sun and can't wait to relax at this resort.

I do have a few questions being that my husband and I are first time visitors- we have an ocean view verandah booked so any room and floor suggestions? We are arriving on December 1st for 9 glorious days and much to my surprise that is during the same time that the Regee Marathon is taking place. Will this be an issue with actually getting a room type we reserved? What about possible upgrade.

Any other suggestions for first time visitors!

Can't wait to become part of the Couples family!

45 days to No Worries, No Problems Mon!

Island Dreaming!

Tammy

Hi Tammy. We are the people who live in the same small town as you. We were at CSA last November and keep in touch with a few of the staff. We'll be at CN about a week before you go to CSA, but we are going to do a Trading Places day to CSA to see them. We'd be happy to chat with you about CSA if you'd like. Just let us know!

First of all there is no such room catagory as ocean "view" veranda. I don't think you are guaranteed a view of the ocean. You are guaranteed the room catagory you booked. You will LOVE CSA and I hope you love it as much as we do. Welcome to the Couples family!

That would be awesome! Do you have an email address that I could send my phone number to and vice versa? Also, Do you work at Spirit? If so maybe we could meet for lunch someday?

Thanks for the feedback. They do show an Ocean View Verandah on the web site so I guess we will see. Really at this point as long as my room is clean and close to the water I am ok- just wish the clock would speed up so I can arrive and then time would stop once I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by tkingle66 View Post
    That would be awesome! Do you have an email address that I could send my phone number to and vice versa? Also, Do you work at Spirit? If so maybe we could meet for lunch someday?
    I can send you a FB friend request, if that works for you. There aren't many people whose first name is spelled Mendy...lol I look forward to getting to know you and talking with you about all things Couples soon! By the way, you are going to LOVE CSA!