Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default For those arriving on 11/7.... (CSA)

THREE WEEKS, BABY!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

My name is Beth... I'm 30 y.o.; my hubby Marc is 37. We're from Ludington, Michigan, USA and are having a second honeymoon of sorts for our 10th wedding anniversary. We'll be leaving (BOOOO!) the resort on Sunday, the 13th.

Gonna be at CSA that week? Introduce yourself!!

My fiance and I will be arriving on 11/9 for our wedding! I am 30 and he is 35. 12 people in our groupl will be arrving on 11/7... and 8 more 11/9.

Hi Beth we are Matt and Lisa, we'll be arriving on 11/7/11 look forward to a cold red stripe at the arrival lounge. Then I'll know it's really happening. See you soon!! 2 1/2 weeks!!

Hey
    Im Danielle and my husband is Eric. Both 26, We are so looking forward to spending our 2nd anniversary at swept away. We arrive on the 5th til sunday the 13th. We cant wait to be back in beautiful Negril. We are also looking to do a ys falls/ pelican bar tour with talk of the town tours if anyone is interested i believe the more people the price drops pretty significantly!

Default 13 more days!

Hey!

13 more days! We will be there 11/5 to 11/13 I am 24 and my boyfriend is 27. We are really excited and possibly looking into doing a ys falls/pelican bar tour also. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Amy and Brian

12 more days! We will be there 11/5/ to 11/12. I've been counting down for a year. Really looking forward to doing the ONE LOVE BUS BAR CRAWL. And best of all it is free.

Nice to meet you all!

Matt & Lisa, we'll join you for a red stripe at the Couples Lounge! Hee hee!

13 days to go!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bet0925 View Post
    12 more days! We will be there 11/5/ to 11/12. I've been counting down for a year. Really looking forward to doing the ONE LOVE BUS BAR CRAWL. And best of all it is free.
    Oh! I hadn't heard of that! Tell me more, please!

10 sleeps left 'till CSA!!! I can hardly stand it!

Beth-we are from MI, 3 hrs east of you in the thumb..love your side of the state. We are arriving at CSA on Friday the 4th celebrating our 25th anniversary!! I'm Shawn and my hubby is Scott-maybe we'll meet up

Yeah what is the One Love Bus Bar Crawl.

Stacie and Scott Smith will arrive Sunday Nov 6th -Sunday Nov 13th!! We are having a sunset wedding on Nov 10th Thursday!! Its also a full moon that night =)~ Very excited to meet everyone! Come to the wedding if you want =) We will have 8 other couples to include family and friends with us on our visit! arriving at all different times sun- wed before the wedding. If you scuba we will see you in the water, we plan on getting certified!! <3 and xoxo see you in 11 days!

The One Love Bus Crawl is something that is done every Wednesday from 3 to 6. The bus picks you up at your hotel and then takes you to 4 or 5 bars in the west end (cliffs) and then takes you back to your hotel. You are responsible for tipping the driver, your drinks and any other tips you want to leave.

Hope to see all of you before you leave. We arrive on 11/11 until 11/19. Kenna & Dave from Yorktown, VA & Deb & Randy from SC. Celebrating our 30 anniversaries!

Hi everyone we will be arriving 6 Nov thu the 13 come and let me buy you a drink we are Susan and Gary we will be in a party of 20

Hi i am Gary and wife is Susan we will be there on the 6th of Nov

So I am just going over the site etc again - and never knew this board existed! My husband and I will be arriving Saturday Nov 4th, leaving Saturday Nov 12th. We've never been to Jamaica and are so excited! We are celebrating our 1 year/honeymoon (we got married 11/11/10 in Mexico and didn't have much time to ourselves during that week to relax). I'm curious what the ys falls/pelican bar tour is that a few of you had mentioned? Any tips for someones first time at CSA?

Jessica and Derek here. 22 and 23 years old. Going on our delayed honeymoon. We are coming in from Detroit, MI. Staying 11/4-11/11. Any other Michigan couples have a layover in Miami around 9:45am? Can't wait to meet everyone! . Bring on the sunshine and booze!!! Not necessarily in that order!

So I am just going over the site etc again - and never knew this board existed! My husband and I will be arriving Saturday Nov 4th, leaving Saturday Nov 12th. We've never been to Jamaica and are so excited! We are celebrating our 1 year/honeymoon (we got married 11/11/10 in Mexico and didn't have much time to ourselves during that week to relax). I'm curious what the ys falls/pelican bar tour is that a few of you had mentioned? Any tips for someones first time at CSA?

Soo for those who noticed, I was on the message board signed on at my dads and posted some stuff, later at some point he got on and didn't see that he was signed on under my name and posted as well lol =) Either way everyone is excited to get down there! I can't wait for volleyball, snorkeling, scub diving, pool bar, dancing the night away, and working on my tan! I fly out in 7 days!

Okay I don't think this list will do justice but here it goes.
    Beth and Marc 7th-13th
    R & R 9th- With 12 other guests for wedding!
    Matt and Lisa 7th-
    Danielle and Eric 5th-13th
    Amy and Brian 5th -13th
    bet0925 5th-12th
    Shawn and Scott 4th-
    Stacie and Scott 6th-13th with14 other guests for wedding!
    Kenna and Dave 11th- 19th
    Deb and Randy 11th-19th

I have got to tell you guys though I know there are many more because I have a theard under NOV
    11th weddings and many more brides and families are posted there reporting that they are going during this time frame!!! Ican't wait! 6Days!!!!!!

My husband Dan and I arrive Nov 6-13. We are so happy to be returning to CSA. We are very active 50 yr olds

There are a total of 20 people in my group.... 12 arrive on 11/7 and 8 more (including me) on 11/9.

Dave & Cathy from London, UK, arriving 10th Nov at CSA and then transferring to CN on15th Nov until 19th Nov. Been to CN last year and did a trading places to CSA so decided to stay at both resorts this year. I have NEVER been back to the same resort before so I must have really loved it!

Look forward to meeting everyone at some point. Congratulations to those getting married on 11/11/11 - I think the resort will be busy but great fun.

Lets add 2 more couples to the mix Dennis and Steph, and Kent and Kim we will arrive 11/9 and leave 11/16. Can't wait it's going to be a great time.

We arrive Novmber 8th for our 11/11 wedding. We have 40 people with our group all arriving on the 8th and 9th. One more week, I cant wait!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast