Thread: Age Differences

Default Age Differences

Just wondering....what is the typical age range for guest at CN?

22-82. We're mid-30s and we've literally made friends with somebody of any age range in between.

You will see people of all ages and it really does not matter. Some are on their honeymoon; others are celebrating milestone anniversaries and birthdays. It's difficult to explain, but age simply is not a factor when you're there.

Was there in Feb 2011 (wife & I in mid-40's). Didn't really notice any "dominant age range", met numerous people in their late 20's up to early 60's, seemed to be quite evenly distributed. I felt it was a perfect mix!

My hubby is 46 I am soon to be the big 40!! We just love it!!!!! When we were there the ages were from 18-85. That being said there were many couples between the ages of 35-65! But while at couple we are all the same age right?? 39 and holding ))))

Thanks all. I'll be 34 in Feb and my wife is only 28 ( how lucky am I? hahaha ). Sounds like there is a diverse demographic, we're both really excited and it's always nice to meet new friends.

Default Kansas

Hello Mendy- I saw one of your post on the meet up site and noticed you were from Kansas and living in the Douglass area. Small world- so do I.

My husband and i are going to CSA on December 1st and cant wait! Hope you enjoy your trip to CN.

No worries No Problems!

Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Rmorfin78 View Post
    Thanks all. I'll be 34 in Feb and my wife is only 28 ( how lucky am I? hahaha ). Sounds like there is a diverse demographic, we're both really excited and it's always nice to meet new friends.
    My wife and I first went to CN in 2007, when she was 30 and I was 32, and we met five couples in our same age range that we hung out with both on-site and even off-site one night at Cosmo's for dinner. They ranged from 22-35 and we still keep in touch with a few of them. Last year, the couples we met and hung out with ranged from 28-65 and it was the same deal. We hung out together and had a great time. The one thing I can say about the pool bar at CN is that age is NOT a factor. Everybody is there for the same reason... to consume beverages and BS with new people. It is by far the best social scene at the resort (also, the cat cruise). You're gonna love it!

I completely understand your question, and to be honest I think the crowd at CN tends to be older, and of course cooler. The comparison I would use is a "young crowd" nightclub where the minimum age might be 21 but the crowd is dominated by 21 - 25's. As opposed to an older club, where the crowd is more 3o and up. It's a different vibe, a more laid back vibe with the older crowd, no issues whatsoever with the free flowing alcohol, no one is too over the top with acting out... it's all chill and fun. Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Rmorfin78 View Post
    We will be there Feb. 4 - 11. This is our 4th Jamaica vacation; 3rd return to CN. You will LOVE it! We are 52(me) and my wife 40's. We have partied with 20 somethings, and 70 somethings. You are never in the wrong spot, and never feel out of place. We shared a dinner on the beach buffet one night with a great couple in their early 70's and discovered through conversation they had been on the Au Naturale beach the same time as us that day!