Personnel: Absolutely fantastic. They ended up cancelling our reservation because we missed our flight on Sunday. When we checked in they opened it right back up after telling us "no problem". Anytime you had a question, they were happy to answer it for you, bring you to where you needed to go, or get it for you. Even just in passing they would pound fists with us while saying "respect". Everything was "yeah mon", "no problem, mon". Everyone was amazing! A couple that stuck out to me was Kayeena, Kenard, Dane, and Jovan!

The Room (2201): The room was very nice, simple, clean. We had our mini bar and used it a bit. I personally used it more for the pepsi than anything, lol. The cleaning service, turn down service, and bar service were great! We had a great view of the island and were right above the main bar, patio restaurant, pool grill, and veggie bar. Not noisy at all unless there was a band playing, but we weren't in our room at those times.

The grounds: the beach, the plants, the pools were all very beautiful. I paid close attention to the staff and they made it their absolute duty to make sure everything stayed clean and presentable. Raking the beach, sweeping the concrete, straightening beach and pool chairs. Simply amazing. The beach is small, but just the right size as there weren't alot of people there. The water is GORGEOUS!

The Spa: the people are so nice. The spa is beautifully designed and very tranquil. The massages we got were perfect and we will definitely get those again!

The Patio: I liked that this was a very laid back buffet. We ate there mostly for breakfast and lunch. Only once for dinner. It was very delicious and I loved the variety.

The Verandah: I had the apple, ginger, red stripe glazed pork loin with mashed yams and potatoes and my husband had the chicken with black bean sauce with mashed yams and potatoes. Absolutely phenomenal. I would eat here every day if I could.

Bayside: I had the Asian BBQ spare rib and my husband had the Pad Thai, this was very good. I loved the look of this restaurant before we even got to Jamiaca. Very beautiful, wonderful atmosphere.

Eight Rivers: MY FAV!! The shrimp bisque was to die for! I can't even remember what my main course was, I do remember I had couscous with it and that was amazing. That's the first time I have ever had couscous! The triple chocolate decadence for dessert just brought it to the next level. Jovan was our waiter here and made our visit very exciting and fun.

The pool grill: Beef patty after beef patty. I cannot get enough of them. The best place for a late snack.

The veggie bar: You all were right! The sweet potato chips are AWESOME. I am in love with the pumpkin jalepeno dip. I could eat it with a spoon!!

We didn't do many excursions as we've been booked with appointments for the past couple of months, so we just lounged on the beach a whole lot, which is what we were setting out to do. We did to theDunn's River excursion. That is a sketchy situation, but it was very fun and our tour guides were hilarious!

We had a magnificent time and were planning our return before we even left! This is definitely the place to be. We are in love!

**One Love, One Heart**