Default Suggestion for Gift Shop

After spending the last hour or searching patterns for new Tumblers, it occurred to me that it would be fantastic if Couples could offer Couples-branded Tervis tumblers (maybe with the twisted-palm logo) in the gift shop. They're a tad on the expensive side for plastic tumblers (and I don't know about importation fees and the like), but I'd buy them in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were at all creative, I'd design my own (for my own use only, hence no intellectual property infringement).

(And I suppose they don't have to be Tervis, but they're the only plastic tumblers we use, as the knock-offs I've tried are junk. And no, I don't have any connection with the company other than being really impressed with their product.)

GREAT idea about the tumblers with the twisted palm logo ..... I'd buy 2 for sure. They do HAVE to be Tervis, though ..... totally agree that the other knock-offs are junk. Have 6 different tumblers & my husband has a coffee mug & we LOVE them .... worth every penny. Trying to justify buying the ice bucket ..... If it had the twisted palm logo, I'd buy it.
    Julie

Great idea!
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

We were at CSS in July and brought 4 other couples with us. We go every year
    to CSS for the last 6 years. As a gift to the other couples going, I bought Tervis tumblers
    16oz for each couple. I had their first name with Couples Sans Souci printed on one
    side and chose a palm tree scene they had to choose from for the other side. The guys tumblers were printed in green letters and the girls were in lavender. They came out fantastic, everyone
    used them all day long. Kept the drinks nice and cold. All the staff loved them. At the managers
    welcome party, we showed them to Pierre, and suggested the same thing about having
    them available at the gift shop. He informed us that Mrs. Issas, the owners wife I believe,
    orders all the items for the gift shop.
    "Once you go...you know"
    Steve & Victoria