Default Water sports at CTI

We are looking to return to CTI this November, and I can't remember what water sports were at CTI. Is there water skiing there?

Thanks.
    Julia

Yes they have water sking/wakeboarding, kayaking, hobie cat, snorkeling, SCUBA, wind surfing all for the included price.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, CTII has watersking

Yay :-) Just booked today. Can't wait! Thanks for the quick replies!

Default You will not be disappointed...

We just got back home from CTI on 10/5/11. The water sports guys rocked it (Kenneth, Seaweed, etc.)!!! Water skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding...whatever you want... Just make sure you sign the waiver form at the water sports desk when you get there (only once) and put your name on the list to ski, etc. every morning at the water sports desk (that way they will know you are waiting to go) ...P.S. I left them two pairs of my water ski gloves and it meant the world to them. Those guys work their butts off to make sure you are happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roxxstar View Post
    We just got back home from CTI on 10/5/11. The water sports guys rocked it (Kenneth, Seaweed, etc.)!!! Water skiing, wake boarding, knee boarding...whatever you want... Just make sure you sign the waiver form at the water sports desk when you get there (only once) and put your name on the list to ski, etc. every morning at the water sports desk (that way they will know you are waiting to go) ...P.S. I left them two pairs of my water ski gloves and it meant the world to them. Those guys work their butts off to make sure you are happy!!!
    Good to know! Looking forward to meeting the guys, as I think they are different from when we were there 2 years ago. Hopefully I can still ski!