Default Announcing the October 19 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to all:

Here are the details of today's CWE:

Name: All for One, One for All
    Resorts: All
    Categories: All, except: (CTI Suites), (CSS Penthouse, Prime Minister Suite, Hibiscus Cottage), (CSA Beachfront Verandah Suites, Beachfront Suites, GreatHouse Jacuzzi Suites), (CNG Garden and Beachfront Suites)
    Booking window: 12:01 am 11:59 pm October 19, 2011
    Travel Window: August 20 October 31, 2012
    Restrictions: 6 night minimum stay. Normal closeouts. May not be combined with any other promotion or resort credit offers.

Offer: Guests who book a stay for 6 nights or more at any resort for travel August 20 October 31, 2012, will pay one minimum rate for all participating categories. The early bird gets the worm AND the best category, so dont delay. Book Today.

Couples Resorts

Okay, not sure if I will get a reply in time but if I book today for the Wednesday deal but do it through Expedia because I can get flight and resort all together on there from Canada, how do I get this deal for booking a one bedroom suite at CSS for the lower price? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Rose

I sent a message on the contact forum this past Wednesday the 19th...and I haven't heard back. My question was...I just book 6 nights at CSA for the Atrium Suite. When this deal came up on Wednesday...just a couple days after my initial booking....would they price match.

I have heard back yet.

I was hoping to find out soon. Thanks!

Brittany&Allen:

contact us at 800-COUPLES.

Couples Resorts

The link on the web page will not let me open the subscription pages needed to book the CWE. Tried 2 computers, same issue. Hoping to book this Wednesday. Please help!