Default Romance Rewards credit with split stays

On our upcoming trip we are staying 8 nights at CSS then heading to CN for 7 nights. Right now are RR are at 13 nights. So on arrival we will get $100 credit. After our stay at CSS that bumps us into the $150 credit at CN. Is that something that would be recognized or will we just get another $100 credit? Thanks!

I am in a similar situation and when I spoke with the lovely gentleman at the Couples 800 number, it was indicated that we would move to the next level when we switched resorts. I certainly hope so!

By the way, we are staying at CN then CSS, so it will be interesting to compare our trip reports, although we have to wait until February 2012 for our return to paradise. Have you been to either or both resorts before? I am confident we made the right choice, since we have been to CSS 3 times before and wanted to experience the Negril side of the island, but couldn't imagine our trip without CSS. I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Have a question about split trips. We are staying 7 nights at CN and added 3 nights at CSS. Will we be able to leave early to transfer to CSS and about how long of a trip will it be? CSS is the only couples we have not been to and so looking forward to the visit. Short so we want to get there as soon as we can on Monday morning.
    To everyone who is hasn't decide which resort as long as it is a Couples Resort in Jamaica you are right. Will have soon tried them all.