Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the calendars? I donated weeks ago and still have not received my calendar. I am sure I am just being impatient, but I need my fix.

Thank you for this opportunity! We need the daily reassurance from looking at pictures from Paradise, that we will return one day soon. (Dec. 2012!)

Awesome idea. Hopefully it comes with the date circled when we return home! I suppose we can do that ourselves. Coming home Feb 25, 2012. 98 days if we were the counting type.

How long is it taking everyone to get their calendars ??? I ordered Oct. 31 & haven't received it yet .... It's been charged to my credit card so know it went through OK. 3 weeks isn't that long but just was wondering when to expect it.
    Julie

Default pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
    Still trying to find out of it's a single picture or different picture each month?
    Great calendar and differenct pictures each month!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation
    Email: issatrustfoundation@yahoo.com or dbpollard@mchsi.com

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the calendars? I sent my donatation Novemeber 3rd. I know that it cleared because I paid via PayPal and I still do not have my calendar. I know that there is still a month to go before I will need it, but it is suppose to be a Christmas gift.

Randy, help please?

Thanks,
    Karin

Blondie - I ordered mine Oct 31 & still haven't received it so e-mailed gail@couples.com yesterday to check & she e-mailed me back saying they confirmed my payment & the calendars were all being mailed later this week. You could alway send her an e-mail to make sure your payment has been recorded.
    Julie

Just donated! Can't wait for our new calendar to arrive! Missed it last year!

They only printed 2500 of them, I wonder if they could be out already.

Thanks Julie, I will send her an email on Monday if I don't see it this weekend. I hope they didn't run out so fast.....I will be very sad.

Figure it'll come on Jamaican Time ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Thanks Julie, I will send her an email on Monday if I don't see it this weekend. I hope they didn't run out so fast.....I will be very sad.
    Julie

About how long do they take to arrive? It been nearly a month since I donated (I did mark calenders in the comment box) and I giving one as a present.

Randy,
    What would happen if I may have forgotten to write Calendar in the comment box when I donated? Can't remember if I did or didn't :-)

Anyone else agree that the only 2 months (April and December) with the generic label "Couples Resorts Jamaica", as opposed to a specific resort name like all other months, are actually at CN? (both look to be at Bloody Bay).

The April picture is also featured on CSA's photo gallery as the last picture, but I believe it to be of Bloody Bay (with the white buildings on the far shore being the newer "R" resort; if it were CSA that would be "H" resort and it wouldn't look like that. Also one can see the new construction on the Northern point of Bloody Bay.) Is that Jovane on the dive boat??

Randymon (or other PTB), if you need obsessive Couples fan to pour over pictures and label each for the correct resort, I'm in

Still no calendar here ..... Ordered Oct 31 & when I received response to my e-mail on Nov. 22, they were going out that week ...... Getting anxious ...... Was hoping for my Couples fix before we actually got there.
    Julie

Got it today ..... YAY ..... Good day to get it because it's cold & rainy here ... Looking at those pictures of paradise helped. 2 weeks from today, I'll be in a packing frenzy.
    Julie

Ordered Nov 5th and received my calendar yesterday. Love it!

Yay, got one of them today. Did anyone else order two? If so, did they arrive separate? Love it!

Just bought mine.....we arrive at CN in 3 weeks.....thought I should look at some pictures first before I arrive........ taking in heaven all at once could be overwhelming.!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_and_Sandi View Post
    Wileeandrr,
    Don't think of it as buying a calendar. Think of it as doing something nice for some kids who deserve it. If you want a calendar and ony want to fork over $20, send me the cash and I will send you one of mine. I only wanted one, but it seems that for $100 you get four.

Give back - that's what it's all about!
    Sandi, I have rethunk..lol..this idea. I think hubby would like one for his bday/xmas. lmk where to send the funds...ty!

Default yes they ship to Canada!

Just got my calendar yesterday. It was like early Christmas love it! I just wish the mailman didn't fold it. Maybe Couples could put "do not fold" on it? It did flatten back out ok though. I look forward to seeing a piece of Couples in my house all year.

I ordered mine on Nov 21st. No calendar yet. Hope it comes soon because 2012 is right around the corner and I need my "fix"
    Happy Holidays!
    Karon

Default 2012 Calendars

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Sandi, I have rethunk..lol..this idea. I think hubby would like one for his bday/xmas. lmk where to send the funds...ty!
    wileeandrr - sorry but I have already given my extras as Christmas gifts.

Merry Chistmas everyone.

We ordered our calendar on December 21st and I got it in the mail on December 28th! Thanks guys just in time!!!

I ordered on Nov. 15. So, do you think 6 weeks is long enough to wait? I guess I will email Gail now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast