Default Our profile page

Folks. Did you know you can add your photo and a background picture under your own profile page? I have an example on my profile page (click on my name). I am still trying to get the right size for a background pic so that it is just ONE pic that fills the screen.

This is a cool feature that will allow us to see what you look like.

Default Profile

I like it, that is really cool. But the bright yellow makes it hard to read. Now I have something fun to do at work today. Make my new profile page. Thanks

crabracers Guest

What a yellow!! After the spots went away and my blurred eyesigjt began to clear, I was able to make out parts of things. I tried sunglasss too.

Richie

Notice how Papa Smoke is dragged the length of the beach to make sure the measurements are correct.

Yep, love that feature. Our picture is up there (need to resize a Jamaica pic and will change it soon). Enjoy!

Angie

Wait a minute.....You should not SEE any yellow. My background is a lovely ocean shot. Is that what you see?
    PAPA SMOKE

No Papa, your background is BRIGHT YELLOW, but I love the photo

It is BRIGHT yellowNo Ocean Blue!

Papa Smoke your picture is fine but the background color for the entire profile is yellow. Similar to mine being neon green.

yes an incredibly bright yellow about this color.with white writing.

I see yellow for the background....cant wait to see the lovely ocean shot...I have been trying to figure out how to put a pic in there too...

Yep, yellow it is!!! Is there any way to view an enlarged version of your photo? When I bring up your profile page the photo is small enough I really can't tell what you look like.