Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: December 2012

Default December 2012

I guess someone has to start the thread.

Daniel and Charlotte will be at Couples SS from Dec. 9th - 15th. Getting married on the 13th! Let me
    know if anyone else will be there and would like to celebrate with us

Default December 2012

Dan & Charlotte:

We will be at CSS from December 8 to the 17th, our third trip. We first went years ago for our honeymoon and later for our anniversary. If you haven't been to CSS before, you will love it. We have observed a few weddings there, and they are really beautiful, so you are in for a great experience. We can certainly help you celebrate, even buy you guys a drink! LOL. We are planning on golfing numerous times while we are there. We are in our 50's, from Minnesota now, after moving from Texas. Enjoy the planning for your trip and I'm sure we will see you there.

Todd & Gwyne Name:  SansSouciToddandGwyne.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  43.9 KB

Booked today to take advantage of the EBB. Doug and I will be there Dec. 17 - Dec. 24. Let the countdown begin!

We are Tom and Nancy, and we will also be at CSS Dec 9-16. This is our first trip to CSS (married at CSA with 3 more trips there, honeymooned at CN, and 1 trip to CTI), and we are very excited to try it out. We did a trading places day there, and we really loved the layout of the resort.

Daniel & Charlotte - getting married at Couples is a wonderful experience...one you will never forget and the best thing we ever did! We will watch for your wedding on the 13th and would love to toast the happy newlyweds

Todd & Gwyne - we are also from Minnesota. We are flying out on the 8th as well to stay in Montego Bay for one night....maybe we'll see you at MSP?
    Us Before Braids: Name:  P1000110 (2).jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  74.0 KB
    After Braids (Nancy...not Tom )Name:  P1000401 (2).jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  22.7 KB

Wew ill be there Joe and Mickey Dec 6-11
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Barring any more health problems Tom (Rooster) and Linda will be back for our 5th trip December 1-8.
    Name:  main beach background.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  78.2 KB
    Linda

Default December 2012

We need to bump December back up to the top, after all, it is only 5 months till our trip! As stated, can't wait till our trip, only 151 days now. We will be there from December 8 to December 17, and got some great news recently; our friends from Sans Souci in 2008 were able to book a trip too, so our golfing buddies will be there as well. Look forward to Couples Sans Souci, golf, Sunset Beach and meeting some great new friends! See you in December! Who else is going to be there????

Todd & Gwyne from MN/TX

I guess we should post one of these too:

Names: Todd & Gwyne
    Ages: 57 & 61
    Trip Dates: December 8 to 17, 2012
    How many times to CSS: Third Trip
    Where are you from: Minnesota and Texas
    Will you go A/N during trip: Sure
    Reason for trip: Haven't been back since 2008, Need a Break! Love everything about SS
    Drink you’re looking forward to: Everything! A lot! Make sure you have Crown Royal at SSB!
    How long have you been together: Married 7 Years
    Children: 2, one of each
    Please feel free to attach a pic if you would like. Picture posted above from 2008

Todd & Gwyne

First timer going to CSS to get married. We will be there from Dec. 7-21.

Can't wait to experience Jamaica!

Cool! We are Joe and Lori. We are also getting married at CSS... on 12/12/12...at noon! We got engaged there in Nov 2008, and I (Lori) told Joe I'd marry him on 12/12/12...boy that has come up fast!!!! So, we will be there from Dec 7th-15th, then heading to CSA to try it out until the 18. Looking forward to meeting some great people!! (and having a fabulous time, of course!). Please celebrate with us as we are coming alone!! Daniel and Charlotte, we'd love to celebrate with you. Todd, Gwyne, Tom and Nancy, we are from MN too! We live in Edina. You? Hugs to all! Can't wait!!!!

Oh...
    We are 52 & 58...I'll post a pix when I get into my own account!

Names: Paul & Karen
    Ages: 51 & 62
    Trip Dates: 1 - 8 Dec 2012
    How many times to CSS: 6th time
    Where are you from: Ontario
    Will you go A/N during trip: Yes
    Reason for trip: To renew our vows on the 4th for our 5th anniversary
    Drink you’re looking forward to: BBC
    How long have you been together: Married 4 years
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by jgensch View Post
    Cool! We are Joe and Lori. We are also getting married at CSS... on 12/12/12...at noon! We got engaged there in Nov 2008, and I (Lori) told Joe I'd marry him on 12/12/12...boy that has come up fast!!!! So, we will be there from Dec 7th-15th, then heading to CSA to try it out until the 18. Looking forward to meeting some great people!! (and having a fabulous time, of course!). Please celebrate with us as we are coming alone!! Daniel and Charlotte, we'd love to celebrate with you. Todd, Gwyne, Tom and Nancy, we are from MN too! We live in Edina. You? Hugs to all! Can't wait!!!!

Sounds like a lot of people from Minnesota will be there when we are there too. We are from Rochester. Getting married on 12/11/12.

Goldenboy....what a small world....we are from Rochester too!! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. We will watch for your wedding on the 11th, Joe & Lori's on the 12th, and Dan & Charlotte's on the 13th! It will be an exciting week We look forward to meeting you all and being able to celebrate your very special days. As I mentioned before, getting married at Couples was the best decision we made in regards to wedding preparations.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Sounds like a lot of people from Minnesota will be there when we are there too. We are from Rochester. Getting married on 12/11/12.
    Great! We will see you there and help celebrate!

Me and my wife will be there Dec.1 - Dec. 8 we are from Alabama. Hope to meet some nice people and have a great time. Third trip to Jamaica. We have been to CTI and CN.

Names: Scott & June
    Ages: 46 and 49
    Trip Dates: December 14 to 25, 2012
    How many times to CSS: First time. Spent Xmas last year in Ochi though
    Where are you from: Northern Virginia
    Reason for trip: Jamaica good. Winter in Virginia bad.
    Drink you’re looking forward to: Booze and beer.
    How long have you been together: Married 2.5 years.
    Children: 2 and 2, one of each; 31, 25, 25, and 22

Name:  Scott and June.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  39.8 KB

Default We are coming Home!

Name:  IMG_0643.JPG
Views: 571
Size:  69.6 KBDale and Alma from Houston will be back for the 13th Time ,Dec 6th -15th
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello all:

39 days now and counting down till we come back to Sans Souci! Look forward to meeting some new friends and spending time with old friends. Hope that Sandi didn't damage too much and that the Upton Golf Course survived OK as well. We plan on golfing most days with our friends from Missouri. The golf season here in southern Minnesota is fast coming to a close, if it hasn't already! Look forward to SSB and the drinks too! And of course, the wedding, the wedding, and the wedding! ;-)

Todd & Gwyne

David and Jeanette here from Halifax NS we just booked our next trip to CSS. Coming home from Dec 7-14. This is our fourth time to CSS . We've also been to each of the other Couples resorts but our favourite is still the beautiful CSS . See you all soon !
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Default Here's our photo!

Name:  Engagement Pix.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  78.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by jgensch View Post
    Oh...
    We are 52 & 58...I'll post a pix when I get into my own account!

Anyone interested in meeting at the swim up bar on Saturday the 8th...or another day? It would be great to meet the people on this thread! Lori and Joe

OK, come on folks, isn't anyone excited yet? We will be "home" in 20 days, and with all that has been going on, we can't wait. Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends, spending time on SSB, the golf course, and having drink after drink after drink!

oh thats not our real hair LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chieftam View Post
    OK, come on folks, isn't anyone excited yet? We will be "home" in 20 days, and with all that has been going on, we can't wait. Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends, spending time on SSB, the golf course, and having drink after drink after drink!
    We are, Thanksgiving day brings an extra thing to be thankful for -the single digit dance. 10 days 21 1/2 hours and counting!
    Linda

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast