Default Newbie to Couples and a great stay at CSS

We returned last Saturday from our first stay at Couples. We went to CSS with friends of ours. I must say it was fabulous! My hubby and I have stayed at that other Caribbean All-Inclusive that begins with the letter S every year since our honeymoon in 2003. We have been there at least once and sometimes twice a year. The only reason we chose Couples for this trip is that our friends wanted to do an October trip, and we had done our Jamaica Vacation back in July for 10 days. We couldn't afford another week long vacation at that other resort this year, so we decided to book Couples as it was much cheaper. I have always had the belief that you get what you pay for, so I was very apprehensive about Couples. We were totally impressed! Couples really reminded us of that other resort in the past, but in recent years we feel the quality of that S word has gone down and the price up.

Now granted, our travel agent (and I hope I can mention her because she is fabulous), Amy from DreamMakers Vacation Services, had let them know we were Diamond Level members at that other resort, and we were treated fabulously. They told us they wanted to win our business when we first arrived. However, our friends and others we met appeared to be treated as well as we were. Our friends normally cruise, and after this stay said they may never cruise again. The service, staff, food, room, bars, etc. were great! This is the most beautiful resort we have ever visited, and we loved the couples massage in the hideaway!

I must give a big shout out to Michelle Gordon, the Sales Manager, who went above and beyond to make this stay so special! I would also like to thank entertainers, Jermaine, ShelliAnn, Simone, and KatyAnn for being so much fun. Scrabble with Jermaine rocked!! The bartenders at both the swim-up bar and the beach bar, where we hung out the most were fabulous!

We have a good friend we have known since our 2003 honeymoon who has recently been promoted to General Operations Manager at that S resort in Negril. We feel a real loyalty to him and are going to visit that resort for 3 nights next summer, but then we are going to get a taxi and stay at CSA for 6 nights! We are definitely sold on Couples and are already talking about going back to CSS with our friends next fall!

We love Negril and only hope we love CSA as much as we loved CSS!

You are going to love CSA! It is like a small village and the room decor is classic Caribbean with lots of wood and white linen. The night lighting is so romantic and the beach is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Every night you can see an amazing sunset. I think it may become your favorite resort on Jamaica. I'm so glad you gave Couples a try. Everyone gets treated great no matter how much they paid for their room. And with all the inclusions, it's totally worth the money. Thanks for your review of CSS. Enjoy CSA. It ROCKS!

Just like Margi said, you will love CSA. We are saving for trip #5 and wouldn't stay anywhere else.