Hybrid View

Default Romance Reward Question

Hi everyone! My hubbie and I are visting CN in January 2012. This will be our 2nd trip to a Couples Resort, the first being to CTI in November 2010 (which we absolutely loved!!!). Just want to know exactly how the Romance Reward program works. I just recently checked if we were "credited" for our first stay of 7 nights and we weren't, but it was quickly rectified by sending of an email. Now we have 7 credits - what does this mean? I understand that we should be invited to a Repeaters dinner? Someone on this forum spoke about receiving t-shirts?

Any help with this program will be appreciated!!

Thanks!

http://couples.com/romance-rewards/

The link for romance rewards is at the very bottom of the page in light grey, so it is hard to find. Once you click on it, you will be able to sign into your account and view your benefits, etc. You should be at the Young Love level, but if your stay doesn't show up immediately, just contact Couples and they will connect the dots. It may take a little time, but be patient and let them know when your upcoming trip is to be sure all will be taken care of in time. The Repeaters' dinner invite (at CSS) was in our check-in folder, but I do not yet know how it works at CN, assuming it is similar or the same. We won't get there until late February!

Young Love [6-13 Nights Stayed]

Trading Places Pass for one day / exchange with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability, reservation required 24 hours in advance.
    Couples t-shirts
    Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner (one invitation per stay)
    $100 Resort credit*
    Couples' snack pack upon departure
    *A resort credit may be applied to room category upgrades (subject to availability), spa and salon services, private dinners, photos and photo packages from resort photographers, room telephone charges dialed from room, general manager's special wine list, gift shop or romance packages.