Default Tasteful Pics of CSS Nude Beach

Does ANYONE have any tasteful (no nude bodies, please) pics of the au naturel beach at CSS?

My hubby and I have been there the past 3 years, and unfortunately can't make it this year....I would love to have a good (preferably DAYTIME) pic for a gift I'd like to make for him....
    Thanks everybody!!

Click on the link in my sig below for pics from our CSS trip in April. I've enabled saving the high resolution file if desired.

UPDATE: what I'm really looking for is pics taken from the ssb out into the water during the daytime...
    Thanks for your help!!

judywinks - We took a number of pictures of SSB early in the morning on our last day, I think just what you are looking for! Send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send them along to you.
    (Karen&Paul)

I have some, I can send when I get home tonight!
    pm me your email or email me!
    hslater@travelonly.com

Quote Originally Posted by judywinks View Post
    UPDATE: what I'm really looking for is pics taken from the ssb out into the water during the daytime...
    Thanks for your help!!
    I have tons that I have taken over the last four years. Just browse my photos over at Flickr.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffbri...7623513758040/

Also, there is the Couples Resorts Photos Group where many people have uploaded their photos of Couples Resorts.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresortsphotos/
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We took several. Send me your email and I will send them. My email is carolinagirl0306@gmail.com.
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Default A/N catamaran boat

Wife & I will be at CTI March 19th -26th At one time there was a thread about a A/N catamaran (NOT COUPLES) that would pick you up on the island and take you out for a couple of hours for a Fee I think it was 30.00. Is this still available? If so we would be interested Anyone else? We are counting down the days 63 til we are home again. J&J

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.&Mia View Post
    We took several. Send me your email and I will send them. My email is carolinagirl0306@gmail.com.
    T.O.&Mia, sent an email, would love to see the photos also if you don't mind sharing!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

T.O.&Mia, thanks again for sharing!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013