Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: November 2011

Default November 2011

I've waited long enough to start this thread (October 2009) and I just can't wait a minute longer. I'm dieing to know who else is crazy enough to have already booked November of 2011.

We are going to be there the 10-17 having transferred the week earlier from CSS. It will have been 3 years since we were home when we finally get to return.

Who else is joining us?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We'll be there Nov. 19th through the 26th :-) We can't wait!!

We know your pain!!! We made our reservations for the 12th thru 23rd of both 2010 and 2011 before we left for CN back in April 09. We thankfully are able to travel to other places in between but the wait to go back home to CN is not that enjoyable. If not for this site, we would go insane. So, yes, we feel you pain!

Doug n Carolyn

We are also traveling other places this year (mainly in the States), but I'm still dying. I really need to see the beaches of Negril!

Wow, since April of '09. You really are planning ahead! I've thought about booking for 2012 just to already be paying toward it to guarantee we get to go!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Also booked for 19-26!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Also booked for 19-26!
    Hopefully we will see you there :-) We arrive in MoBay around 12:30 PM (just after noon), maybe we will see you on the bus.

Only 17 months to go! Whoo Hoo!! Ok, so I'm a 'half full' type of gal. I'm just thrilled to have a countdown clock going.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Woo hoo! less than a year to go. Time to start the countdown timer

See ya tomorrow CN and all of you that are there - I am so excited I can hardly see straight!!! If you see a big bald white guy and a loud woman with him - that's us!! Come say hi!! Laura & Pat

I've waited long enough to start this thread (October 2009) and I just can't wait a minute longer. I'm dieing to know who else is crazy enough to have already booked November of 2011.

We are going to be there the 10-17 having transferred the week earlier from CSS. It will have been 3 years since we were home when we finally get to return.

Who else is joining us?

We just got back from CN last week and booked last night for the same week in 2011. This time, however, we are staying for 8 nights. Six just wasn't enough!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We just got back 11 days ago and plan on being on this list at some point. We haven't booked yet, but will book again and be back about the same time as this year. Can't wait to go back. Janice and Keith, I think we missed you completely, though I know we were there at the same time. We will go again at the same time next year and have to make sure we find each other.
    Last edited by cleversole; December 2nd, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cleversole View Post
    Janice and Keith, I think we missed you completely, though I know we were there at the same time. We will go again at the same time next year and have to make sure we find each other.
    Well, we spent most of our time on the west side of "the hedge", except for meals. That's likely where we will be next year as well. It's so relaxed and peaceful on that side.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Janice and Keith, we'll have to look for you in the evenings! Can't wait to go back.

Keith ~ Looks like our times will cross next year and we will also be joining you on the 'left' side of the beach!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hi there..our first time to Negril but plan on being there the 12-19th. Just a fun couple who enjoy making friends and enjoying life. Looking forward to a great time in Negril!

Quote Originally Posted by MelandScott View Post
    Hi there..our first time to Negril but plan on being there the 12-19th. Just a fun couple who enjoy making friends and enjoying life. Looking forward to a great time in Negril!
    We are planning on the 12th through the 18th so we will see you there!

Great cleversole... looking forward to meeting new friends and making new memories in Jamaica

MelandScott, Jamaica is special. This will be our third trip and as much as I loved the first, I couldn't believe how much better the second time was...I know the third will be even better. We LOVE meeting new people there and having friends to socialize with. As it gets closer, we'll have to make sure we know how to find each other. We'll keep in touch!

Anyone know what day of the week the Catamaran Cruise is in Negril. Not staying for a whole 7 days and don't wanna miss it.

Monday,Thursday and Saturday for sure. It's one other day also I think, just can't remember if its Tues or Wed.

Kim

Thanks denkim...we shud get an opportunity then.... JaniceK...looks like you will be ther esame time as us too... we will have to get together for a dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by MelandScott View Post
    Thanks denkim...we shud get an opportunity then.... JaniceK...looks like you will be ther esame time as us too... we will have to get together for a dinner.
    Alas, due to an unfortunate turn in our tax situation, it looks like we will have to cancel, not just for this year, but for a long, long time.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Sorry to hear JaniceK....hate it when real life comes in the way of fun! Hope Uncle Sam doesn't keep you out of the fun too long!

We are Booked for CN, after 5 trips to CTI and 1 trip to CSS we have decided to try CN. Nov 11 to the 21st, looking forward to a "new" couples resort.

Mike and Beth from Iowa

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast