Default The Countdown is On!

Plane tickets are purchased - the countdown is on! Only 323 days to go till we are at CTI! Can't wait!

Wooohooo Plato2012!!!!! We still have 400 days in our countdown....sniff...sniff
    I cant decide if I want to book my airfare early or wait till it gets closer......the flights always seem to change once you book that dawg-gon airfare and I want to get there early!!! We booked for Key West in June of this year and leaving next week and we were suppose to land at 11:30am and thanks to Delta for changing our flight we now land at 5:10pm......kinda feel like I lost a whole day!!!

Name:  cti.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  40.0 KB
    Allan and Angie

Exciting!! We aren't sure when to purchase our tickets. According to our TA we should wait till after the New Year, but I don't want to wait. Ekkk.

Quote Originally Posted by Plato2012 View Post
    Plane tickets are purchased - the countdown is on! Only 323 days to go till we are at CTI! Can't wait!
    Our CTI countdown is at 328 days (started at 452!), so maybe we'll see you there! How did you book a flight already--any searches I have done lately still don't have schedules available for Sept 2012?