Hybrid View

Default Gale & Emily's Wedding / Bollywood Photo Extravaganza at CSS 8/24/11

Our trip to CSS for our Wedding / Bollywood extravaganza was amazing. We have always loved the pageantry and clothes of Indian weddings (we are American) but didn't want to give up the traditional ceremony, so we "did" both.

The ceremony at the Gazebo at CSS was perfect in every way and we went all over the resort with Stacey Clarke (and her friend Jeffery... the "2nd shooter") taking TONS of pictures. Then we changed into traditional Indian wedding clothes (Brides wear Red, not white) and exchanged garlands, which is part of the Indian ceremony, followed by even more pictures by Stacey and Jeffery.

Everyone at CSS was fabulous, especially Karla (wedding coordinator) and Judith (spa - hair and makeup). A big hello to all the staff and guests that we met while at CSS. Would love to hear from any of you who remembers us.

Stacey's pictures were worth every penny and more. She (and Jeffery) made the photo shoot lots of fun!! Here are the slide shows she prepared for us. We may post more of the pictures in the future.

www.scphotographyslideshows.com/Gale_Emily

www.scphotographyslideshows.com/Gale_EmilyBollywood

Gale (Dr Bird) and Emily (Rasta Girl)

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing. What a great idea to have two ceremonies. Wishing you many blessings in the coming years as you celebrate as husband and wife!

Danielle
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!

I loved your pictures...Thanks for sharing!!!!

You are all welcome. Thanks for your comments.

I love your photos... What a beauitful wedding
    Mr&Mrs.Virgo

Default great video!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzvirgo View Post
    I love your photos... What a beauitful wedding
    Gale & Emily
    Love the video - and your choice of music.
    Carol and I are getting married at CSS on Dec 16/2013 and while we want a simple ceremony (we are not a "young couple" :-) we are going with the same Marley song as our "wedding song".
    The selection of pictures on the video also gives us an idea as to where we want some of the shots taken.
    Once again - beautiful video and we hope "marriage" has been good to you.
    John and Carol