Default 4 weeks from tomorrow....we will be in paradise

OMG! My 2 hundred and some day countdown has turned into 29 sleeps. I am 90 % packed and cant wait. Have spoken with some great people on facebook who love CSA just as much as us. I am excited that we will be able to meet some of them there. We will be there from Nov 24th to Dec 8th. And I am so lucky that I get to celebrate my birthday there as well. Cant wait to go home...YA-MON! The people are the absoulte best and I think that is what is making us stick to CSA every year. We dont want to go anywhere else as we figure we will just de dissapointed now as we have had the best. I am so hoping that we get the same room or at least the same building that we were in last year. Fingers crossed!

We arrive on the 25th...everyother thought is about csa! I can't wait- See you there!

Debbie,

My hubby and I are getting there on 11/24 also. I have not starting packing yet (but that's because I have a short trip to Florida in between now and then). I hope that we have the same experience as you have had in the past!

Michelle

Happy B'Day Debbie! We're at CSA from 11/19 - 11/28, so we'll join you at the Sunset Bar for a b'day toast!! Can't wait to feel the sand between my toes!

Ha-ha-ha!!! Yepper doodle. Us too! We fly in/home on the 24th too! See ya @ the bar! I'll have a big goofy smile on my face and more than likely a rum punch in my hand. 28 days/4 weeks to go!
    Razzl

You lucky dogs!

We also will arrive on the 25th but at Couples Negril...can't wait.
    We are supposed to have our first snow storm Saturday (Maine) so really
    cannot wait to get to the nice warm sunshine again!

We will be there Nov 19 -26! Just started packing
    See you on the beach!!!

See ya then, we arrive on the 26th.

Well Happy Birthday Debbie and you guys are going to have a great time!!!!