Default Randy - Please please please stock clamato at the bars

Hi Randy - Could I, and probably some fellow Canucks, request that the bars have clamato juice readily on hand for caesers? (We are going to Couples Negril for 2 weeks in Dec.)
    I would hate to have to cart the ones from my room down daily (and nightly) to the bars to have the only drink I drink?
    Please please?

As a fellow Canuk who LOVES here ceasars I can tell you that when I was there for Christmas 2010 there was definately clamato juice stocked at the bars!! If it hasn't changed since then, you should be all set. Now I was at Swept Away this past April and the bars there didn't have it stocked. I had to bring my cans from the minibar in the room and the bartenders were more than happy to whip one up for me. I just brought every can I had when the bar opened up in the morning and they kept them there for me and made drinks as I needed them. So, it was kinda stocked!!! LOL!!! Have a great trip.
    12/2010 CN
    04/2011 CSA
    02/2012 CSA
    12/2013 CB
    12/2014 CSA

When we were down at CN last March - there was never a problem getting Clamato at the Swim-Up Bar - Franklyn always ensured there was Clamato for us in the afternoons. Even if he had to go to the main bar to get it!

I know that at CSA they do not stock it in the bars though - when we did trading places, the bartenders said that Clamato was only in the rooms.

I had a steady supply of Clamato juice in my mini earlier this month... shouldn't be a problem....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Great news! Thanks for the replies!

We were there in January 2010...clamato juice was available in the rooms and caesar's were in plenty in the bars. Enjoy!!