Default Young honeymooners looking VERY forward to CTI

My fiance and I have finally booked for CTI for March 21-28th!! Thought we'd send a shout out to anyone else who might be attending around this time who are as excited as us to check out the Island! The March Meetup MB seems to be pretty quiet, so we thought we'd fire a message onto the AN board. We're a younger couple, very social, looking forward to a great time at CTI and meeting some new friends! Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Hendy and Rhonda

Hendy, you won't be disappointed at CTI. We have been there a few times and found it very social and easy to make new friends. The message board can be a little slow at times, so if you want any tips or have any questions, please feel free to email me at mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com.

Hendy and Rhonda,
    Not sure if you have experienced AN before, but if you have not...take our advice. We tried it for 30 minutes on our last day on our honeymooon...and only a couple of hours towards the end of our 2nd trip. On our third trip we met some great people on the mainland who invited us out to the island and the rest is history. Our only excuse...we were young and intimidated by preconceived ideas of nudity in group settings. Being in our twenties then, we were younger and probably a little intimidated by older couples. We still had a blast on our 1st two trips, but we missed out on the island.
    2012: Apr 22-29 Couples Tower Isle; Jul 21-28 HBR
    PAST TRIPS:CouplesOR-Feb '95, Jun '97, Jan '00,01
    HedoIII-Jul '03,04,05 GLB-Jul 06,07,08,09 Starfish-Jun 07,08
    Rose Hall-Jun '08,09 GLN-Jun '09 Breezes Rio Bueno-Feb '10
    Dreams RC & PA-Jun '10 Now Jade-Apr '11 El Dorado/HBR-Jul '10,'11

We both have experienced AN in a few different settings and can't WAIT to get out to the island!! Like I said before, we're very social and love to meet new people and have fun. From my personal experience, the people who enjoy the AN side of things seem to be just THAT much more relaxed, mature, and fun. I just love it. No offense to the "prudes", but there's just a whole other level of "vacation" to be had when in the AN atmosphere.
    I've been trying to say hi to anyone who will be there when we are in March, but the going's been tough. Hopefully we can talk a few "on-the-fencers" to come out and join us while we're there too!

It has been said, but cannot be repeated enough - be sure to go out to the island the FIRST day of your trip. Our first trip to CTI, we waited until the last day and wished we had more time on the island. This past trip, we checked in, changed clothes, and got straight on a boat to the island. We met the best
    people and had a great trip.

Default Hi Hendy

If you want to meet folks and get more of the experience, don't forget to do trading places to CSS/SSB. There will be plenty of friendly folks there the same time-frame that you are at CTI

Regards,
    jt and ct

Quote Originally Posted by Hendy View Post
    My fiance and I have finally booked for CTI for March 21-28th!! Thought we'd send a shout out to anyone else who might be attending around this time who are as excited as us to check out the Island! The March Meetup MB seems to be pretty quiet, so we thought we'd fire a message onto the AN board. We're a younger couple, very social, looking forward to a great time at CTI and meeting some new friends! Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Hendy and Rhonda
    You'll love the "Island" this will be our 3rd time to CTI and can't wait to get back! We'll be there March 16th--26. So I'm sure we'll be meeting you..... There's 2 other couples that we've met the past 2 times that'll be rejoining us as well. We're middle aged.... but still fun/young at heart. Everyone's the same on Tower Island
    See ya there!! Jack K

Default First time AN and looking forward to giving it a try

Hi All,

My wife and I are heading to CTI from Mar 10th - 17th and we are first timers to the AN experience. We have read a lot of great things about the awesome people that are out on the island and we are looking forward to maikng some new friends. I hear the AN experience is totally relaxing after the first few minutes.

We are from Winnipeg in Canada so the AN thing is certainly NOT possible in March at home!

Hope to see you there... let us know who to look for!

Gary & Sonya

Hi Hendy and Rhonda, we will be at CSS from March 22nd to 29th. If you do the trading places, we will see you at CSS, and if not, we plan on doing the trading places and will see you at CTI for the day . We might even pick the same day and miss each other. LOL.

Paul and Frances

Jennifer and I will be there, March 17-24 we will be there. We are looking forward to hanging out and making new friends, we are both 34 yo. We did the island last time and really enjoyed it, we generally get out there early in the mornings. We spend most of our afternoons at the swim-up bar playing trivia. I look forward to meeting everyone...

Claude and Jennifer

Default 32 Days

My husband and I will be there 3/23-4/2. Can't wait to get back out to the island. We were at CTI 11/2009 so we know.....made the mistake of waiting 3 days to go to the island...that will not happen again. What a blast we had...everyone we met became fast friends....can't wait to be there...32 more days and it will be FUN in the SUN on TOWER ISLE in JAMAICA!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!

Kiki and Tom

Quote Originally Posted by kikiski View Post
    My husband and I will be there 3/23-4/2. Can't wait to get back out to the island. We were at CTI 11/2009 so we know.....made the mistake of waiting 3 days to go to the island...that will not happen again. What a blast we had...everyone we met became fast friends....can't wait to be there...32 more days and it will be FUN in the SUN on TOWER ISLE in JAMAICA!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!

Kiki and Tom
    If you have a late flight, we'll see you on the Island on the 2nd...we'll probably do a trading places that day because we haven't been to the island since '09

Trace and Kelly