Default New to Couples T.I.

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I will be at the COUPLES TOWER ISLE in January 2012. Just a few questions:
    -Is there a maximum number of dinner reservations we can make per restaurant?
    -We booked a Superior Ocean View Room. We are looking for a quiet room with a view of the ocean. Does anyone recommend a particular room number? Is it worth upgrading to a Deluxe Ocean View Room? They look very similar in the pictures I've seen.
    -Do we need to reserve chairs on the beach very early?
    -Do they serve Grey Goose vodka and/or Patron tequila?
    Any info or tips would be very much appreciated. Thanks! We are really forward to our trip

1. it doesnt need to be like that. we usually make our reservations the night we want to go eat. No need for all that rush rush crud. relax mon! It be irie!
    2. the superiors are in building 5, they face west towards the coastline and Ochi instead of facing the island. they are very very very quiet. no need for a room number they are all the same and there is no obstructions to the view. I am not sure you will want the upgrade. We like watching the resort from our balcony, if thats not you and you would rather have absolute privacy stick with your SOV.
    3. oh HECK NO. wrong resort honey! no need for reserving chairs at all, and its frowned upon. get there the first day, scope it out, if you see some spot you reallllly want, then maybe getting downstairs a lil earlier. But there always tons of loungers, and it is NEVER a problem. and if you get really daring, come join us on the Island! Everyone there is very friendly and down to earth.
    4. I've seen GG in the piano bar. I'm not much of a vodka person down there as there are just SO MANY choices I havent paid extremely close attention. I am sure others will chime in.

here is the BIG TIP:
    RELAX.
    DO NOTHING.
    Enjoy time with your Love.
    Forget the Rat Race.
    SMILE!

We are all treated like VIP's at CTI, there is no need for making sure you get whats coming to you like that. Things run on island time, uptight just doesn't work at CTI. The staff is second to none and they will treat you like a King and Queen. (others have said it is comparable to the Burg al Arab) if something is forgotten, a friendly reminder is all that is ever necessary.

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I will be at the COUPLES TOWER ISLE in January 2012. Just a few questions:
    First, I want to mention that we were there over NY up until Jan. 3 so it was very busy. If you're going later in Jan. it likely won't be so busy. Byt the time we moved to CSS on Jan. 3 things were much slower and less busy there.
    -Is there a maximum number of dinner reservations we can make per restaurant? No max. but do try to book early if you can, especially if you want "prime time" dining. We ended up booking early but having to eat quite late (but that was surely the time of year).
    -We booked a Superior Ocean View Room. We are looking for a quiet room with a view of the ocean. Does anyone recommend a particular room number? Is it worth upgrading to a Deluxe Ocean View Room? They look very similar in the pictures I've seen. We walked the path past building 5 were the Superior rooms are. The ones on the lowest floor at the end away from the beach were obstructed by foliage. So unless they've cut that all back severely, I would absolutely request a room on a higher level when you get there. That building would be quiet, as it is furthest from everything. The rooms would be similar I think. We were in a Deluxe in building 4 and really enjoyed the view over the pool and Tower Isle. We'd get that category again for the amazing view.
    -Do we need to reserve chairs on the beach very early? Again, we were there at a busy time, so chairs at the pools and beach went quickly in the morning. We even witnessed "floatie theft", but that's another story. (Ignorant people can be anywhere at anytime). I'm sure once the holidays pass it will be fine, as we were fine at CSS... but getting there before noon would be helpful! lol
    -Do they serve Grey Goose vodka and/or Patron tequila? I am pretty sure we had GG martini's
    Any info or tips would be very much appreciated. Thanks! We are really forward to our trip
    I suggest doing any water activities as soon as you have good weather, just in case you do have windy days that may red flag these activities. We were just unfortunate that we had the red flag fly all week, and the first couple days quite cool due to a Florida cold front. That's a freak, unpredictable thing - but if you wait for the end of the week to snorkel or do the cat cruise, you could be disappointed IF the weather changes. Not to scare you! Our second week, later into Jan. was much better weather wise. Have a great trip I'm sure you will love it. We did.

Thank you both for your quick replies and for the info/tips. Much appreciated! We are counting down the days (77) and very much looking forward to our trip!