Default Fall In Love Again 2010

Im new to this board and Im really sorry if this has already been posted. I was wondering if anybody could explain the whole Fall in Love Again deal to me? Are there any stipulations? Does it still include the wedding package?

It's just a special rate deal. The only stipulation is that you have to book before August 31 (hurry!) because it ends and it's only for travel from December 26, 2009 through December 25, 2010.

Yes the complimentary wedding package is included. Other wedding packages are in addition to your nightly stay so I don't think the FILA special affects it.

We already booked for our April 2010 trip. You can't beat the deal!! Book now!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

The Fall in Love Again (FILA) special is a tool Couples came up with a few years ago to "put people in the seats" (as it were) during the low season on Jamaica. Due to the economy over the last few years, the special tends to grow a little bit into the shoulder seasons, but suffice it to say that it is a great deal.

Understand, however, that this is strictly at Couples' discretion. After this year's FILA for 2010 expires (soon), they may or may not re-introduce it over the winter (normally about March 1).

Are you feeling lucky? ;-)
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Thank you for the replies.
    I thought maybe since it was 50% off that there were some stipulations (other than booking by august 31st)