Default Young wedded couple visting CTI APRIL 1-7 2012

We are visiting Cti In the beginning of April 1-7 for our first year anniversary and my birthday. Looking for another couple to hit the town with. We are from the NYC area!
    Thanks!

My wife and I will be there from the 3rd to the 10th... have you been to CTI before?

We will be there for our honeymoon from the 3rd to 10th.

Couple - 27 - first time to CTI. Looking forward to having some fun!

Jimmy and Kai

Quote Originally Posted by Sao&Chuck View Post
    We are visiting Cti In the beginning of April 1-7 for our first year anniversary and my birthday. Looking for another couple to hit the town with. We are from the NYC area!
    Thanks!
    We'll most likely be coming over to CTI on Mon Apr 2 for "trading place" but we'll be on the Island most of the day...we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary and we're a younger (32 & 27) couple although lately I've been feeling older

Trace and Kelly

My husband and I will be there on our honeymoon from March 31-April 7th! We're 26 and 35 years old and from VA.

Allright! Some people coming early in the month! Theburchs and Jimmy and Kai - we should try and meet up. My wife and I are coming down for our 2nd anniversary.

If all else fails and there's little communication here - We're Ed and Jenn, we'll be at the pool bar! If you guys see this, post, we'll work something out. Always good to know a few people before you get there. Theburchs - are you 1st timers as well?

I will have braids in...and hopefully be the life of the party. I have long nails and a body full of tatts. My sexy husband will be the dark skin gentleman with the Yankees hat on. My name is pronounce So. Looking to me everyone and have a great time. Will not be venturing out to tower isle but will be ready to party just the same.

Yes, this will be our first time to Couples, first time doing All-inclusive, and first time to Jamaica. We've been married two months and excited to finally go on our honeymoon! We don't really know what to expect, except hopefully a fabulous time! We are Kelsey and Rob, by the way.

Theburchs - email me at benkart11111 at gmail, we can exchange some info and try and meet up! This forum really needs a PM system...