Default It's going to bbd a loooong winter

Saturday, October 29. Our first snow fall of the season. In some areas of the state, there was as much a foot to two feet of heavy thick wet cold snow. We got maybe an inch or so around here. Just enough to have to shovel. The beginning of the annual winter routine. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. NOT!!!!!

This years early storm will serve a double purpose. As we clear away this unwelcomed white blanket covering, we will also be cleaning up the leaves that have been falling. A two for one prize package. Aren't we lucky.

This morning as I cleared away the slushy stuff, there was that wry old smile that I could sense, was with me. The frosty look of the neighborhood sparkeled and glistened as the new day sun, on Sunday, begins to climb high in the canopy overhead.

However, this mornings workout was done with a certain amount of "this doesn't bother me at all" feeling. In fact, I think that it would be safe to say that anything short of total world anniliation is of little interest to me. We are going home. In just 10 short days, our present countdown will end. The warm days and nights of summer have long since been transformed in to the sharp and bitter times of a New England winter.

But first, we will spend twelve tranquil warm days and nights in the thrilling and enthrawling world of a Couples experience. I feel warm all over just thinking about it. It just puts us in the "zone". Once we get there, the few remaining days before "J" day arrives, will pass almost unnoticed.

Our time is at hand. I can see the blue/green waters. I can feel the warmth on my face as I turn towards the sun. This is our 32 visit to COR/CTI , and 35 time to Jamaica. It is, by far, our most favorite place in the whole world.
    Syl says that my numbers are incorrect. We're looking for the answer.

In the meantime, we have just ten days left.
    Ten days. That is such a satisfying thought. Just ten days.

We have missed you my lady.
    Richie

Sorry to say this (LOL) but better you than us for a change. Usually it happens to those of us in the great lakes area, like Wisconsin. We were lucky, it was in the low 40's and only rain all weekend. But as you said, you will soon leave for paradise. We have 33 days left and I can't wait.
    Linda

I'm in NH and we got 18 inches of snow. We booked our trip home to Negril last night after the last of the trick or treaters came. I'm soooo looking forward to it!