Default balcony loungers at css

We booked a penthouse suite at css in February. Does that room category have these double loungers on the balcony?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AHHH that looks like room F6 which we spent two glorious weeks in last Feb.!!
    I went in one PH C8 (which you dont want LOL) and i think it had only 2 seperate ones, it was big with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a little kitchen, not sure why anyone would need that much space on vacation! The bathrooms were small compared to the large ones in the one bedroom ocean suites!

Name:  Couples San Souci 2009 013.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  44.0 KB

This is the balcony of the Steve McQueen Suite, D-14 in '09. We stayed in E-10 the year before and the chaise loungers were the same. Very comfy!

holster,
    My husband and I have stayed in Penthouse Suites for each of our 3 trips, and we have had 2 separate loungers that were very comfortable, but not the double lounger pictured. We've stayed in Penthouse Suites in D Block and E Block. I will say that we've always enjoyed our balconies with our loungers--there's no written rule that states we can't pull them closee together!!:-)

I hope you have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

We've been in Penthouse Suites D-21 (2x), D-14 & C-8 (for 1 night). Those Penthouse suites only had 2 separate lounge chairs on the balconies. I know the other 2 PH suites on top of D block also have the 2 separate lounges. Not sure about the PH suites in E block.

Jackie

Here's what our D-21 balcony looked like (HUGE !!):
    Attached Images Attached Images  

O.M.G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :-D Nice pics Jackie and rjammin!!!!!!!! In 88 days we will be in heaven on our penthouse balcony without a care in the world. And thanks holster and suzyQ for the info. Ahhh. Soon come.