Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: November 2012

Default November 2012

Hi everyone!! We're in CSA from 3 November 2012 to 25 November 2012 for our Wedding and Honeymoon!! Anyone else gonna be there at the same time?

We will be there Nov 22 - Dec 3 2012
    5th time CSA!!
    Congrats on your Wedding, you will be so happy with CSA!

Quote Originally Posted by tonia_hanlon View Post
    We will be there Nov 22 - Dec 3 2012
    5th time CSA!!
    Congrats on your Wedding, you will be so happy with CSA!
    We should really meet sometime and say hi. I think we are already planning that same week again for 2012.

IACouple ~ Lets definitely meet up! Looking forward to it.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals. My boyfriend Terry and I (Angela) are looking into 23rd to Dec 1st. Hope to see you there!!!

Ok, we are officially booked again. Nov 24th - Dec 1st.

Yep we're there with you Booked Nov 23rd to Dec 1st!!! Trip #2 home!!!! Can't wait!!!

IACouple and Dental Gal... Can we have a get together when we arrive on the 30th? Since it will be our first day, we will buy all the drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    IACouple and Dental Gal... Can we have a get together when we arrive on the 30th? Since it will be our first day, we will buy all the drinks.
    You bet... As it gets closer we can set a time and all meet up. Too bad we did not have a full day overlap, we could have planned off the resort trip.

So I am on facebook and see this:

Couples Resorts
    Stay tuned. Major announcement coming on February 15 regarding amazing offers for Fall travel.

They better not have a better deal than the "book quickly before rates go up" posts on here last month.

Spiff542...looks like we'll miss you this time
    I just booked Nov 23-28! Can't wait it's like visiting the family you actually like to hang out with
    See you all soon! - dentalgal and IAcouple

I'm so happy to get to see you guys again!!! Brian I agree, they better not have dipped below the other fees. I'm afraid to look, lol. 9 months to the day until we're home!!!! I'm hoping my cousin and her husband can come this year as well. Time will tell.

See you soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    I'm so happy to get to see you guys again!!! Brian I agree, they better not have dipped below the other fees. I'm afraid to look, lol. 9 months to the day until we're home!!!! I'm hoping my cousin and her husband can come this year as well. Time will tell.

See you soon!!!
    It was not any better... So no worries.

260 days!

Ok, I am addicted, I marked my cal today for when I need to book the 2013 trip.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Ok, I am addicted, I marked my cal today for when I need to book the 2013 trip.
    LOL.. love it!

Hi there, Doug & Karen will be at CSA along with 3 other couples Nov 1-8th.
    This will be our 2nd visit to CSA, super excited!

Hey! We just booked our 4th trip back to CSA! We will be there November 11 - 18!

We will be back for our 4th trip to CSA 10/31 - 11/9 and our second wedding anniversay of being married there!!

Quote Originally Posted by tonia_hanlon View Post
    LOL.. love it!
    2013 trip booked.... now we are talking about a short 5 day trip for my 40th bday to either CTI or CSS in May of 2013 also. I am going to need a 12 step program for this.

My wife and I will be there from the 28th Nov to the 5th of Dec. Can't wait, it's our first time. Usually we do the Dominican/Cuba trips.

Having a rough week. Reading over the thread sure has helped my stress level. Thanks for perking me up. Only 166 days, 12 hours and about 20 minutes until we come home!!!

First timers...booked Nov 4-11. Can't wait!!

You are going to love it, mo&chris! We will be getting there the day you leave! Save us some rum!

Krissten11...thank you!! We will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. My husband wants to play tennis all day and I want to lay out and lounge. This place seems perfect for both!! We will save you a little rum for sure

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast