Default Just Returned from CTI

My new husband and I just returned from our honeymoon and our first trip to CTI. We were worried about going in October, but the weather, and everything else for that matter, was fantastic. We were impressed with everything about the resort. There are a few things I would recommend to first timers. 1) Bring your own conditioner, if you use it. There was none in the room and I was not even too fond of the shampoo and body soap. 2) Bring some goggles or a snorkel and mask for the beach. Watersports could not lend you theirs unless you were on a snorkeling trip and it was fun to look at the fish, even around the resort (especially the AN island). We loved the food and the activities that were planned. This was the romantic dream vacation I have dreamed about for so long and it exceeded our expectations. We had a deluxe oceanfront room and it was the best. The couples massage was fantastic. We appreciated everyone making posts to prepare us for our trip and thought we should do the same. If you are interested in plant life, take the nature walk in the mornings. It was quite a pleasant walk and very amusing and informative (we had Glenrod take us around). Enjoy!

Always love hearing that someone had a great vacation.

Great review

Thanks
    Irie Mon

The nature walk is fantastic and you don't really hear about it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Glad to hear it and thanks for advice! We are going for the first time in April 2012 to get married at cti.

I enjoyed the nature walk and the power walks. Nature walk was on the grounds and I learned a lot. Power Walk off property up the mountain and through some trails.
    Vicky

Glad you had a great time and congrats on your new life together!!!

Hey! When where you there? Just wondering if we had met up/talked.