Default Tim Air or International Airlink?

My wife and I will be arriving at CN for the 5th consecutive year on November 25th. In years past we have always used Tim Air to fly back and forth between Sangster and Negril. Since our visit last year International Airlink has begun offering both scheduled and charter flights between Sangster and Negril. In comparing the two options today, the cost of International Airlink's scheduled service, based on round-trip for two, is about $16 USD less per person per leg than Tim Air's not-so-scheduled service. Are there any folks out there who've experienced both options and would offer thoughts or comaprisons?

Considering that $64 isn't really much money and that we've always had good experiences with Tim Air (and ususally Curtis :-) in the past, I'm leaning to just sticking with them again. I'm also not crazy about having a scheduled departure time with International Airlink when we're forced to rely on US Airways to get us to MBJ on time. But I'm a little curious about what others may have experienced. We'll appreciate any info. Thanks!

We've flown both and find them comparable. Other than the differences you've already noted, I believe TA has more planes available which may give them an edge in meeting last minute needs.

A few of the TA folks have told us that IAL is unreliable, but we've had no issues with them.

If IAL is available when we need them, we take them; otherwise we revert to TA.

We've flown TimAir for years when we have stayed on the Negril side of Jamaica. We have only flown from Negril to Mobay because we really don't mind the shuttle to Couples, it's leaving on the shuttle that we don't like.
    That said, last year we tried International Airlink just to see how they compared and to save a few bucks. The plane was more modern than those we have flown with TimAir. The pilot was very professional and courteous and I can highly recommend them. We did miss Curtis though!