Default July 2012 - July 4-7

We're coming from NYC for our first visit to CTI July 4-7 and couldn't be more excited!!! We're planning to do Dunns River Falls, jet skiing, private dinner on the isle, Margaritaville, couples massage, and going to the AN isle as much as possible.

- Peter & Kristina

You may want to post in the "main" July Thread above yours. You will get much more response.
    Look forward to meeting you on the island. Is this your first tiem at Coupoles?
    You will love it.
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Quote Originally Posted by KBBPT View Post
    We're coming from NYC for our first visit to CTI July 4-7 and couldn't be more excited!!! We're planning to do Dunns River Falls, jet skiing, private dinner on the isle, Margaritaville, couples massage, and going to the AN isle as much as possible.

- Peter & Kristina
    Wow, I hope you have time for everything! I would save some of it for your next visit, or you won't have time to enjoy the resort. We are there 30-7. See you on the island!
    Vicky

Vicky - great meeting you on the Island. We definitely didn't have time to do everything planned but we planned on having fun the whole time and definitely did that! This was our first time and we had so much fun we extended our trip an extra day. We're already planning our 2nd trip for a week around Memorial Day or Fourth of July 2013!