Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Quote Originally Posted by danyell View Post
    Hey lincoln, we are Eric and Danielle Guidry .... we are excited 28 days until we arrive!
    Eric and Danielle~Your on the list! Looking forward to Jamaica and it's treasures!

Ok, 30 days out here as of today. Starting to feel like a kid waiting on Christmas. Did get a small mess up with our airline carrier as they changed our flight times. Causing us to get in later to Jamaica, but it still will be Irie once we land. Does have me thinking about using Club Mobay as our arrival time could be busy with that 2:30 pm arrival time.

Soon come CSA and get to see our Jamaican buddy Ozzy down the beach.

Getting pretty excited! Its been a long and very busy year for us, and I'm just looking forward to not having to do anything. I'm sure my better half is also as she works harder than me.

Kdangl.... Hoping to run into your group before the PB, but if not look forward to seeing you there!

Mike and Monica, we are really excited to see both of you again! Drinks are on me.

Everyone else, look forward to meeting you too. Look for us on the beach or at either the Bamboo or Sunset Bar. We are a friendly bunch.

On Monday December 16th, Myself and a couple of buddies will be heading up to the Red Dragon for some jerk pork. Anybody that wants to tag along is welcome.

Jeff(& Marybeth)

never did it before or needed with our arrival time but signed up for Club Mobay to try it out....
    Soonecome tree weeks till on island
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

LincolnBunny88,

I talked to a couple in our group and it sounds like the bus is a go for us too. Is there still room? Can you get us on the list. Kyle, Derek, Jen, Keith, Neil, Frieda, Lynn and Paul.
    Can't wait to meet everyone.

26 days

So are there folks doing a pub crawl on Sunday the 15th? We can't do the 18th as we leave that day. We can do the 15th though....

Quote Originally Posted by jcastro12503 View Post
    Hi!

We will be at CSA 12/1-12/8 to renew our vows for our 10 yr anniversary as well! Just wondering if you could share any info on your first vow renewal experience. Anything we should know ahead of time? Thanks!
    Yes, email me at trhops@yahoo.com or here is my FB pics. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=8008369959

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Quote Originally Posted by ShanDean76 View Post
    trhops - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. I am sending you a hug and I will give you one in person if I find you. We will arrive three days before you. CSA is a perfect place to heal a broken heart and to make new memories.
    Thanks! It has been rough! We are divers so will probably be towards that end of the beach most of the time except when we go to swim up bar, grill and Pataois! Our vow renewal is on Friday the 20th at 4pm at the wedding pavillion.

Tammie & Mike

Finally booked our flights for this December! You would think it wouldn't cost much to fly to Jamaica from Florida, but geez, it cost us about $450 more this year than last year and had to take 2 different airlines to and from to get the flight times we wanted! Very few non stop options from Orlando or Miami where most are from NY, chicago, or other big cities flying into Miami and then to Jamaica. Just venting........was worth the wait to book though, was cheaper than they were 4 months ago! 29 days more to wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBunny88 View Post
    My dad died last year in August, one week before our trip. I didn't want to go but my mother insisted. it was the best, peaceful process for healing. My heart is with you friend-trhops. We'll be there on Dec 12 thru the 22. Hope to find you.
    Thanks! Here we are last year, so look for us!

Name:  463666_10151283580636464_1093214080_o(1).jpg
Views: 181
Size:  312.3 KB

Tammie & Mike

Ironbutterfly, we are interested in a Sunday pub crawl-there are 4 of us. Looks like most folks are doing Wednesday though. We can start a Sunday group if you like.

Jeff & Marybeth--we would be interested in checking out the Red Dragon.

Soon come :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    LincolnBunny88,

I talked to a couple in our group and it sounds like the bus is a go for us too. Is there still room? Can you get us on the list. Kyle, Derek, Jen, Keith, Neil, Frieda, Lynn and Paul.
    Can't wait to meet everyone.

26 days
    I emailed for 10 more to be added for a pick up on Wednesday at 2:25 at CSA. See you all then! Jeff and mary Beth, if you start a pub crawl for the 15th, we would be interested on going then as well, so add 2 more please. We would also be interested in going to the Red Dragon!

I have 16 from CSA booked for the Pub Crawl on the 16th. Hope to meet you all before the 18th! Look for us at the swim up bar. Bobby (bj) is always there. Big brown guy with dreads. Getting crazy excited. Supposed to snow today.

I am pleasantly surprised at the interest in Red Dragon!!!

Everyone who may want to go to the Red Dragon, we arrive Sunday the 15th, probably be out and about by 4PM. Look for us at the Sunset Beach Bar ( The one made of stone). If you miss us, meet me at the Sunset bar 12:30 on Monday the 16.

Have any of y'all been? Fair Warning: It is awesome, but it is not what I would call "touristy". Here is a link to a post I made describing Red Dragon a while back if you are not familiar with it.

Here is me and the beautiful Marybeth at Ivan's last year. Look for us around, and don't be afraid to say hello!

Jeff (&Marybeth)

Quote Originally Posted by Driverlady View Post
    Ironbutterfly, we are interested in a Sunday pub crawl-there are 4 of us. Looks like most folks are doing Wednesday though. We can start a Sunday group if you like.

Jeff & Marybeth--we would be interested in checking out the Red Dragon.

Soon come :-)
    Yes, interested in Sunday group, us, plus your four would be 6...in addition to anyone else that wants to go on Sunday Dec 15th vs. Wed Dec. 18th.

Default Pub Crawl - Wed. 16th

I have 16 from CSA booked for the Pub Crawl on the 16th. Hope to meet you all before the 18th! Look for us at the swim up bar. Bobby (bj) is always there. Big brown guy with dreads. Getting crazy excited. Supposed to snow today.

We are crazy excited too, can't come soon enough. It is about 20 degrees and snowy in the Denver area today, makes me want to go home

That is a full bus, it will be a blast! We will look for you at the swim up bar too. I am about 5 ft. with long dark hair and Marc is 6 ft. with sandy colored hair. We may be the palest people around the swim up bar, day-glo pale

That is awesome! Can you add my fiancé and I to it? We will be there December 8-15th first trip to a couples resort! We are from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Looks like there will be a few people coming in halfway through our stay-we'll look for you all!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    G&G , Mark & Erica, Danyell,
    Welcome to the December Meetup thread. I've added y'all to the list.

I'll post the final list during the last week of November.

Attachment 21407

Monica and I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving, and hope that your flight to Jamaica is on-time, your luggage is waiting for you at MBJ, the lines for Immigration and Customs are short, and that the room you want (with stocked mini-fridge) is ready when you arrive. If not, just remember you will soon be at "Home" where sand-gravity, Ultimate Chocolate, and all the other exceptional benefits of CSA will soon make your days and nights a vacation to remember (and repeat as soon as possible).

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a Bob Marley (or two) with old (and new) friends.

36 days and counting!!!!

We will see you there! Chance and Emily here from Oklahoma, we will be there for our honeymoon December 8-16

Quote Originally Posted by k&a View Post
    Hello Mike & Monica!
    We have changed our dates from Dec 13- 20 to Dec 6 -13! A week earlier and now we will get to be at a fellow CSA friends wedding! Very excited!
    Kelly & Adrian from New Jersey

Name:  Us.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  257.2 KB We will look for you and please look for us! 18 degrees today in cold Nebraska and 19 sleeps til we come home!

I emailed for 10 more to be added for a pick up on Wednesday at 2:25 at CSA. See you all then! Jeff and mary Beth, if you start a pub crawl for the 15th, we would be interested on going then as well, so add 2 more please. We would also be interested in going to the Red Dragon!
    I am confused, there is pub crawl on Monday the 16th and Wed the 18th and possibly the 15th? We are Bob and Missy and would like to go on the 15th or the 16th if there is still room. We can't go on 18th as we leave that day.

I just emailed Lenbert for either Dec 15th or Dec 16th for pub crawl....

Hi Lincoln,

We will look for you earlier in our trip for sure. I can't remember your travel dates but we get in Thurs. 12/12. We will likely be at the Piano bar the first night Ultimate is there, which I think is Thursday. I booked this trip in March, I can't believe it is finally close enough to get excited.

Hello, so I'm new and just kind of jumped to the end, lol. Who else is scheduled for the pub crawl on the 18th? We reserved last week! FYI, we are Sandals reforms, this is our first Couples trip. Can't wait!

Thanks Ironbutterfly. We can only do Sunday the 15th, so I hope that day works for Lenbert. Less than 3 weeks to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci9 View Post
    Hi Lincoln,

We will look for you earlier in our trip for sure. I can't remember your travel dates but we get in Thurs. 12/12. We will likely be at the Piano bar the first night Ultimate is there, which I think is Thursday. I booked this trip in March, I can't believe it is finally close enough to get excited.
    Yes!! We get there on 12/12 too!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have much to be thankful for.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast