Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Everybody please give a round of applause and hearty congratulations to our very own DentalGal, Angela. She and her Awesome Boyfriend (AB) Terry just got engaged at CSA. Now we can call him AF (Awesome Fiancee) Terry. I'm hoping they will join the " I got married at CSA in December group" next year. What about it Angela? A December 2014 wedding? Either way - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Here's the last list for Dec 2013 - I've added everyone but UticaCarol. I think she's going to CTI.

Attachment 21502

We'll see everyone soon - Monica and I are doing the single digit slide until next week.
    Thanks Mike and Monica for putting together the list. I can't stand the wait...like a kid waiting for Christmas!! See you next Thursday everyone! 10 degrees here and we're ready for Jamaica...is Jamaica ready for us?

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBunny88 View Post
    Thanks Mike and Monica for putting together the list. I can't stand the wait...like a kid waiting for Christmas!! See you next Thursday everyone! 10 degrees here and we're ready for Jamaica...is Jamaica ready for us?
    LincolnB - same here, very ready for Jamaica. -6 in Colorado this morning and super low temps through the weekend, next week cannot come soon enough. On a side note, I am second guessing the Pub Crawl on Wed. Only because we leave the following day I originally didn't want to do Sun. b/c we are big football fans and were hoping to catch some games but now I am wondering if that is silly. What do you think? Should we switch to Sun. if there is still room?

Jenna (and Marc)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci9 View Post
    Should we switch to Sun. if there is still room?

Jenna (and Marc)
    In my (admittedly limited) experience with the bus..... There is always room on the bus, even when there isn't! LOL

You may be standing the whole time, but if you can fit in the door you can ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci9 View Post
    LincolnB - same here, very ready for Jamaica. -6 in Colorado this morning and super low temps through the weekend, next week cannot come soon enough. On a side note, I am second guessing the Pub Crawl on Wed. Only because we leave the following day I originally didn't want to do Sun. b/c we are big football fans and were hoping to catch some games but now I am wondering if that is silly. What do you think? Should we switch to Sun. if there is still room?

Jenna (and Marc)
    Decide when you get there. Go both times...lol! Either day it may be crowded. And both days, it will be fun!

Spiff542 said it right!

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBunny88 View Post
    Spiff542 said it right!
    Thanks Spiff and Lincoln. That's a good idea, we will wing it. I wasn't sure if reservations with Lembert were required but if he would let us on if we decide on Sun., no worries!

See you all soon!

Name:  944236_10201032814093382_1762963715_n.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  185.4 KB
    One Love Pub Crawl Bus May 2013

Name:  pub crawl crew may 2013.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  95.0 KB
    Pub crawl crew may 2013

Whoo Hoo! Thursday's the day!!! Thanks Mike & Monica for the list!

It's Tuesday - My last day at work. We'll be in Atlanta on Wednesday and "Home" on Thursday. See everyone soon.

Thanks for letting me update the list. I'll start the 2014 list sometime in February.

Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

I can hardly stand it! only 4 more sleeps and we will be home at CSA!!!!! So excited to see all of our old friends and meet many new ones. It's been so hard to concentrate at work. It's a good thing I can go on here and read post every day. Thank you for all who take the time to post messages on here.
    Soon Come!
    One Love!

It's a snow day here in DC, so I finally got out our suitcases and began sorting through my clothes to find warm weather apparel for our trip! We went ahead and got arrival&departure Club MoBay since this is our first trip and we don't know what to expect holiday travelwise.

EIGHT sleeps till we are home for the holidays (for the first time)!!!!

Caltandash, we also arrive on the 18th. What time are you getting in? We haven't booked club Mobay yet but are planning on it. Our trip can't come soon enough.

We arrive Thursday the 19 th , Bob Marley shots on us at the sunset bar at sunset!! Can't stand the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyplainClint View Post
    Caltandash, we also arrive on the 18th. What time are you getting in? We haven't booked club Mobay yet but are planning on it. Our trip can't come soon enough.
    I was never very good at math. We're actually getting into MoBay on the 19th..I didn't count the night before our trip's sleep (tho I probably won't sleep from excitement anyway haha). We get in around 3pm..hoping to be at the resort by 5ish?

We booked Club MoBay online..they emailed us with a confirmation and we called to provide payment info.

Had to scrape a decent layer of ice off the car this morning. All I heard in my head as I scraped and shivered was "soon come.."

As I still here day dreaming of our return to CSA on Saturday I look at the weather. Right now at 9:37 am in Northern MN it is -14 degrees but feels like -27 with the wind chill. BRRRRRR is right! Negril is sitting at 94 degrees and feels like 92. I think my body is going to go into complete shock with the temp difference. But rest assure that it wont take long to get used to it. LOL.
    First class flights and Club Mobay booked this trip. Go BIG or go home.
    Soon Come
    CSA-2007
    CSA-2008
    CSA-2011
    CSA-2013

Our first trip to CSA!! Coming in at 2p on Friday the 20th. Is Club Mobay something we should consider? So excited! !

Quote Originally Posted by kimmers919 View Post
    Our first trip to CSA!! Coming in at 2p on Friday the 20th. Is Club Mobay something we should consider? So excited! !

Hi!

From what I've read, Club MoBay is a bit of a gamble..sometimes there are no customs&immigration lines and it doesn't save you much time. Other times lines are longer (anywhere from 15min-hours from what I've read). We decided since it was our first time traveling to Jamaica, we'd get arrival&departure MoBay to ensure (as much as we can lol) smooth travels at Sangster.

See you at CSA!

Currently listening to Kenny Chesney "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan"

Quote Originally Posted by kimmers919 View Post
    Well Kim, welcome to the message board!!! Like others say, its kinda of a crap shoot depending on how many planes arrive at the same time to get throuygh customs. After that you go right the Couples lounge, check in, get your RedStripe and then off the centre isle to find a TimAir rep (which they can help with) and then you leave the rest to them! See you in 7 days!!! Can't wait!! will have drinks waiting for you!!
    Your "evil" step mom!!!

Booked Club Mobay today for arrival on Tuesday. It's around 230 in the afternoon so rather busy at that time. Didn't feel like waiting in line this year. Still waffling on taking Tim air this year. Anyone use it recently? Would we be on that cessna within minutes once we get to the couples lounge? Be nice to be there sooner then in the early evening and see a sunset the first day.

Soon come.

We are here! Do we get the one love bus at the lobby or over at the great house?

Less than 24 hours!!!!!!! So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Driverlady View Post
    We are here! Do we get the one love bus at the lobby or over at the great house?
    Driverlady- so glad we met you...on the Love pub bus.... for those who don't know...the bus picks up at main lobby, where you are dropped off and picked up at CSA.....

We didn't use Club Mobay-- we were in line total of maybe 10 min...arrived and left on a Wednesday for 2pm flights....the line went very fast for arriving and departure. Probably about 100 people in line for arrival and departure. Was in CSA lounge maybe 10-15 min before we left....to CSA. We didn't use CSA lounge on way back as we wanted to eat and shop before leaving.

When we got to Atlanta for immigration and customs their computer systems were down when we got in line...waited in line for about 30 -45 min....two couples we met at CSA missed their flights....but were able to get on our connecting flight....

Quote Originally Posted by blondie56 View Post
    CSA at Christmas is beautiful ! Lots of Christmas lights around the resort , an evening Christmas party in the Gardens with music, drinks, foods, fun and of course the best of all Santa arriving on the beach Christmas morning with his elves and giving out gifts!! It will be our 2nd Christmas at CSA this year and already booked for 2013! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
    We just got back from CSA...and when hubby and I were walking through the grounds on way to Palms there was a beautiful bottom floor verandah room all decorated for Christmas. They had a small lit xmas tree on their table and hard hanging stars and christmas bulbs hanging from the ceiling of their verandah....so beautiful...
    Last edited by Ironbutterfly; December 19th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast