Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

Quote Originally Posted by k&a View Post

Every year we take Airlink but it seems like the prices have gone up. $140 per person on their web site. Anyone have any suggestions on getting the best rate even if it means we take timair? We are checking in on Dec 6th.
    Thanks!

Kelly & Adrian
    Yes, but it can be stressful, and you risk riding the bus anyway.

Just show up, and let the Tim Air folks find you and then start negotiating hard. They will start way high so you gotta stick with it and really play the game. Trust me they have been there before, so you really got to get in there and negotiate!

You gotta be willing and have made peace with just getting on the bus though, because they will know if that is not the case. Also, if they don't have a plane available, there will be no negotiations.

35 days till CSA and Couples trip #6! I lost my Dad on Halloween at his young age of 64, and I have been going through a lot. This trip cannot come fast enough. I need some time to get away at relax!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Default Bus crawl

Quote Originally Posted by Ricci9 View Post
    Thanks so much for doing that, can't wait as the days get closer. Should we put an invite out to others in a different thread? It would be fun to get a whole bus together but I don't know if that is possible. And it is getting cold here too
    The bus does get crowded! We're open to both ideas. We will have fun either way!

trhops - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. I am sending you a hug and I will give you one in person if I find you. We will arrive three days before you. CSA is a perfect place to heal a broken heart and to make new memories.

My dad died last year in August, one week before our trip. I didn't want to go but my mother insisted. it was the best, peaceful process for healing. My heart is with you friend-trhops. We'll be there on Dec 12 thru the 22. Hope to find you.

30 more sleeps!! I'm just as excited to go this time as I was the first time....maybe more because I know what's in store! Any other takers for the pub crawl?

LincolnBunny88

We will be there Dec 14-22nd and the Pub Crawl sound like fun. There are 8 of us traveling together this year. I can't commit to it though. What time does it leave and when do you get back? We are going out to Floyd's on Tuesday so i don't know if anyone would be interested in leaving the resort a second day. But I will run it by them and see. Is there any way we can join on the day if we decide that we want to go or do you have to have reservations?

tthops- So sorry to hear about your loss. There is no place better to start your healing process than at CSA. Sending prayers your way.

32 days until we can all meet up for a drink. I'm buying!!! Soon Come.

Hi LincolnBunny88 - We have a son who lives and works in Lincoln! Looks like we leave for Jamaica one day before you do. Such a small world - we only live a short distance apart, but perhaps we will meet in Jamaica?? This cold shot of air had me checking my already packed suitcases yesterday!!

LincolnBunny88, we would be interested in the pub crawl (there are 4 of us) but we can only go on Sunday the 15th. Looking forward to seeing you all in the piano lounge, regardless. 31 days to go!

Default Pub crawl

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    LincolnBunny88

We will be there Dec 14-22nd and the Pub Crawl sound like fun. There are 8 of us traveling together this year. I can't commit to it though. What time does it leave and when do you get back? We are going out to Floyd's on Tuesday so i don't know if anyone would be interested in leaving the resort a second day. But I will run it by them and see. Is there any way we can join on the day if we decide that we want to go or do you have to have reservations?

tthops- So sorry to hear about your loss. There is no place better to start your healing process than at CSA. Sending prayers your way.

32 days until we can all meet up for a drink. I'm buying!!! Soon Come.
    I will be looking for a group of 8!! The bus leaves at 2:30 on Wednesday the 18th. Last time we were back around 6:30 to 7:00, right after the sunset. Run it by them, as you do have to let Lenbert know ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanDean76 View Post
    Hi LincolnBunny88 - We have a son who lives and works in Lincoln! Looks like we leave for Jamaica one day before you do. Such a small world - we only live a short distance apart, but perhaps we will meet in Jamaica?? This cold shot of air had me checking my already packed suitcases yesterday!!
    It dropped to 14 degrees yesterday. Geesh!!!! We'll look for you, maybe at the piano lounge? Let me know if you're interested in going on the bus on Wednesday. Soon come.

Default Vow Renewal

Quote Originally Posted by trhops View Post
    We booked last week for CSA 12/17/13-12/24/13. We will be renewing our vows on our 10 year anniversary! We did a 5 yr renewal in 2008 at CSA
    Hi!

We will be at CSA 12/1-12/8 to renew our vows for our 10 yr anniversary as well! Just wondering if you could share any info on your first vow renewal experience. Anything we should know ahead of time? Thanks!

Only 22 more sleeps for us.....time to pull the luggage out of the closet and start checking off that list!

Thanks for the offer LincolnBunny88 but I don't think we will go on the Pub Crawl. I have a hard enough time getting my husband to make reservations for Lemon Grass, Feathers, and the catamaran trip!! He wants to forget about time while we are there. I hope we do find each other - I am the short old broad with long blondish hair.

kdgangl,

If you don't mind me asking, who is your driver for your group's PB trip? We may have a group of four going the same day, and I just want to make sure we don't cause a conflict for our guy (Rocky). If we both normally use Rocky, I'd like to see him get to take your larger group, as it's more profitable for him.

Jeff (& Marybeth)

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBunny88 View Post
    I will be looking for a group of 8!! The bus leaves at 2:30 on Wednesday the 18th. Last time we were back around 6:30 to 7:00, right after the sunset. Run it by them, as you do have to let Lenbert know ahead of time.
    OK I will see what I can do to convince them. IT sounds like fun to me but we will see with the others. Do you have enough for just a bus from CSA to reserve or is it the normal everyone bus? Just wondering as it seemed like there has been a lot of talk about it on here. Do you know how much time Lenbert needs in advance? Just wondering if we can tell him on like Sunday when we are all there and settled or if that's not enough notice.

31 days!

Getting excited! We will be back at CSA 12/1-12/8 to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a vow renewal ceremony on 12/5. Hoping to meet up with some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by trhops View Post
    35 days till CSA and Couples trip #6! I lost my Dad on Halloween at his young age of 64, and I have been going through a lot. This trip cannot come fast enough. I need some time to get away at relax!
    trhops - Sorry to hear this... I lost my Mom at the age of 56, pretty unexpectedly on December 5th of last year. We were scheduled to leave for CSA on December 14th for 5 nights. It was very healing to "escape" but as soon as we landed back in the States, reality hit home very quickly. I know the pain you've been dealing with and I know that your vacation will be an amazing relief.

If you are at near the wedding pavilion on the beach on the 14th, at 11:00am stop by to say hi

Spiff542

We are using Kingsley. WE have him picking us up at 10:00 on that Tuesday. His bus holds 10 or I would say you guys could join us. I guess we will see out at Floyd's if not before.

Quote Originally Posted by kdgangl View Post
    OK I will see what I can do to convince them. IT sounds like fun to me but we will see with the others. Do you have enough for just a bus from CSA to reserve or is it the normal everyone bus? Just wondering as it seemed like there has been a lot of talk about it on here. Do you know how much time Lenbert needs in advance? Just wondering if we can tell him on like Sunday when we are all there and settled or if that's not enough notice.

31 days!
    I don't know how much advance notice he needs. I'm thinking, when the bus is full, it's full. We can call him on Sunday and see.

LincolnBunny88,

Do you have a private tour scheduled with Lenbert? Hubby and I will be there from the 15th to the 22nd and the 18th would work for us but due to safety concerns, we would not want to do the tour without being guaranteed seats and we also don't want to feel like sardines.

There are also four other people that we know that will be there at the same time that might be interested as well if there is a private tour scheduled.

27 degrees here in the Panhandle of Florida this morning. Really looking forward to getting some warmth and sun soon!

Anna

Hey lincoln,
    My husband and I are interested in the pub crawl wed the 18th at 230. Are there still spots available?

Quote Originally Posted by danyell View Post
    Hey lincoln,
    My husband and I are interested in the pub crawl wed the 18th at 230. Are there still spots available?
    Yay!! I sent an email to Lenbert asking for 2 more spots. What are your names?

Hey lincoln, we are Eric and Danielle Guidry .... we are excited 28 days until we arrive!

We will be at CSA Nov 30-Dec 7! Can't wait....it will be our first time in Jamaica!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast