Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: December 2013

We are in Nebraska too and will be there getting married from 11/30-12/7!! Heather and Anthony at swept away

[QUOTE=Driverlady;231537]Thanks Ironbutterfly. We can only do Sunday the 15th, so I hope that day works for Lenbert. Less than 3 weeks to go![/QUOTE

Driverlady- I emailed Lenbert twice, from two different email accounts and have not received a reply regarding Sunday the 15th...everyone says he is quick to reply but I can't figure out what is going on.....I triple checked his email addy, so I am sure I sent it correctly. Driver- do you want to try and email him for Sunday 15th?

Quote Originally Posted by DMillage View Post
    Hello, so I'm new and just kind of jumped to the end, lol. Who else is scheduled for the pub crawl on the 18th? We reserved last week! FYI, we are Sandals reforms, this is our first Couples trip. Can't wait!
    Diane - Welcome to the December Meetup Thread - tell us a little about yourselves and if you'll post the dates when you will be at CSA, I'll add you to the list.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heather.degroot View Post
    We are in Nebraska too and will be there getting married from 11/30-12/7!! Heather and Anthony at swept away
    Heather and Anthony - Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and welcome to the December Meetup Thread - I've added y'all to the list.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Quote Originally Posted by eweisz View Post
    That is awesome! Can you add my fiancé and I to it? We will be there December 8-15th first trip to a couples resort! We are from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Looks like there will be a few people coming in halfway through our stay-we'll look for you all!
    Emily & soon to be Mr. Emily - Welcome to the December Meetup Thread - I've added y'all to the list.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Wow - there's been a lot of traffic lately. Hopefully I've gotten almost everybody and their updates added to the list. I'll post one more list the first week of December just to cover all the bases.

Monica broke her foot last week and is hobbling around with a wooden support shoe for the time being. She and I both hope that we can leave it at home when we leave for CSA in15 days.

Jeff - you can count me in for the Red Dragon trip.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and ask that you keep Larry and Judi (ZAZU) in your prayers. They had to cancel their trip due to health reasons. A great couple that will be sorely missed.

LincolnBunny88 - we'll bring pictures of our puppies that are now 7 months old and weigh around 100 lbs. Sweetest gentle giants you ever saw.

Hope to see everybody on the 12th - Counting the days.

DentalGal ( Angela and AB Terry) - Have a great time and save some of the sand gravity for us.

Bern & Bob - We'll make sure to save some sand gravity for y'all (It won't be easy, but we'll try)

CSA dec 2013 ver 8 wo_pics.xls

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving! soonecome total relaxation!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMonica View Post
    Diane - Welcome to the December Meetup Thread - tell us a little about yourselves and if you'll post the dates when you will be at CSA, I'll add you to the list.
    We will be there from December 15-22nd celebrating our 7th anniversary This is only our 3rd trip to Jamaica, so we aren't as "seasoned" as all of you, lol. We have been to S resorts in the past and this is our first Couples trip! Coming from cold, snowy Iowa and can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

I booked for 8 on the 15th for you, Ironbutterfly. Pick up is 2:25

Hi Everyone.

Red Dragon will happen some other day besides Monday the 16. The boss has changed the schedule. Look for me anyway at the Sunset Bar Sunday Afternoon/evening time if you are interested. Mike, pretty sure we'll find you and Monica pretty quick after we arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by DMillage View Post
    We will be there from December 15-22nd celebrating our 7th anniversary This is only our 3rd trip to Jamaica, so we aren't as "seasoned" as all of you, lol. We have been to S resorts in the past and this is our first Couples trip! Coming from cold, snowy Iowa and can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!
    We are coming the exact same dates for the exact same reasons!! Look forward to buying you a drink!

Everyone else, Have a great Thanksgiving! Looking forward to the days where we may run into each other at CSA!!!

Default Sunday 12/15 Pub Crawl

Ironbutterfly, Lembert replied. I added 2 more which makes 8 for a pick up at 2:25 at CSA on Sunday the 15th.

That is great LincolnBunny 88! Looking forward to it. :-) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBunny88 View Post
    Ironbutterfly, Lembert replied. I added 2 more which makes 8 for a pick up at 2:25 at CSA on Sunday the 15th.
    Thank you so much- I just checked my email and he replied. I think Driverlady wanted to go as well...was she included in that number?

Looking forward to meeting you- thanks again!

I just checked the post from Driverlady, they have four in their group. Can you add them for 15th as well? Thanks so much...

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We all have much to be thankful for each and every day. But today I will say "I'm thankful that there is only 16 more days until our return home to CSA!!!!!!!"

14 more sleeps

It is starting to get closer with December around the corner. Happy Thanksgiving to my neighbours to the south of me!

Spiff, depending on when your going and my better half's schedule the Red Dragon sounds cool to to Try! If you have an idea on when you might be going let us know. We are there the late on the 18th to the 26th.

Irie!

We will be in the air and on our way 7 days from now. Soon come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbutterfly View Post
    I just checked the post from Driverlady, they have four in their group. Can you add them for 15th as well? Thanks so much...
    4 for driverlady, 2 for Ironbutterfly and 2 for us. Do I need to add more? 12 more sleeps!!!

4 for driverlady, 2 for Ironbutterfly and 2 for us. Do I need to add more? 12 more sleeps!!!
    Oh that is perfect LincolnBunny88- I can't wait to meet you all, thank you again for handling with Lenbert

4 more days for Us !!! First Timers !!!! Hope to meet up with many good fun people !!!! Excited, not knowing what to expect except for all the comments from others !! December7-14 we will be there IF you hear somebody screaming OMG !!! That will be me-----Carol

We arrive at CSA on Friday...so I guess that makes it 2 more days and a wake-up!

Quote Originally Posted by UticaCarol View Post
    4 more days for Us !!! First Timers !!!! Hope to meet up with many good fun people !!!! Excited, not knowing what to expect except for all the comments from others !! December7-14 we will be there IF you hear somebody screaming OMG !!! That will be me-----Carol
    Have a great time! You will love every minute of it. Remember to let gravity take hold and don't fight it. RELAX!!!
    We are on the tail end of you Dec 14th-22nd.

Enjoy

Everybody please give a round of applause and hearty congratulations to our very own DentalGal, Angela. She and her Awesome Boyfriend (AB) Terry just got engaged at CSA. Now we can call him AF (Awesome Fiancee) Terry. I'm hoping they will join the " I got married at CSA in December group" next year. What about it Angela? A December 2014 wedding? Either way - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Here's the last list for Dec 2013 - I've added everyone but UticaCarol. I think she's going to CTI.

CSA dec 2013 ver 9 wo_pics.xls

We'll see everyone soon - Monica and I are doing the single digit slide until next week.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

All packed for the flight on Sunday!! Will be relaxing just down the beach until moving over to CSA on the 13th!
    Soonecome we see all of our Dec friends!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast