Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2012 @ CS

Default May 2012 @ CS

Hi Everyone.

My husband and I are taking our first Couples trip to CSS in May 2012. Just wondering who else will be there. Looking forward to meeting you.

Can hardly wait!

We will be making our 2nd trip to CSS May 8-14. Just booked last week and can't wait to get back.

@ RnRMan32: Those are the same dates as us. Do you have any tips that you can share with us?

moorelove, Don't go having any plans set in stone. The ride from the airport is a bit long, but make the most of it by looking at the houses and people selling stuff along the highway. Your driver will be more than happy in most cases to talk about their home. Once at the resort get settled in and try a Dirty Banana drink. Go to Dunn's River Falls one day, ask the tour coordinator what days are best so you can avoid the cruise ship traffic. After nearly every meal we would walk the walking path that is over towards Sunset Beach to help the food settle. Food and drink are two things you will not find lacking here! The watersports team plays staff vs. guests volleyball every afternoon at 4. These guys would stick around, off the clock, to play until we didn't have enough for a team anymore. All of the staff is so nice and will try to accomodate anything you wish. If you don't like a dish or drink they won't be offended if you ask for something else. Many will tell you to try the au natural beach early in your stay. While I will leave that up to you guys to decide for yourselves, I will say we did and now we are hooked. lol. If you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll offer our thoughts or opinions.
    Rob & Mary
    CSS 2009 & 2012
    CTI 2010

Finally a May thread : ) Sorry RnR and moorelove I guess we will miss you my wife and I are planning on being there 17th through 26th for our 5 or 6th time (lost count). Save a few cocktails for us and enjoy it is a wonderful resort. We agree with RnR about Sunset Beach if you are comtempating it try it early in the trip you will not regret it.
    Bill & Laura

My wife and I are looking at May 12-19th. Hope to book this week?

Welcome to CSS, we will be back for our 3 time to CSS May 9 -16, we are doing 10 days the first 5 at CSS, the last 5 at CN. I love CSS, the AN side is our favorite, Everything at this resort is fantastic. the food, the staff the resort, we have been going to Couples resorts for the past 10 years and won't go anywhere else. You wont' be disappointed, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Paul and Kathy ~ Looking forward to seeing you there! We agree with your account of CSS and can't wait to see the place again!

My husband, our friends and I will be there May 26 thru June 2.First time @css, did CN four years ago and loved it.css seems a little more my style..quiet, spread out, more pools, etc.looking forward to wandering the large property!

First timer to a couples resort. My wife and I will be at CSS May 1-11 2012 for our 25 wedding anniversary. Cant wait.....

May 26 - 30th for us. Third trip to a Couples resort, but first to CSS. Hoping to bring the same friends we took to CN for their first time earlier this year.

We're thinking of May13th to the 23rd...We've never been to CSS but went to CSA last May and CN in 2004.

We're going to CSS May 19 through May 26 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! We were married at CSS and absolutely loved it! We're both looking forward to going again and reconnecting with friends we met from our first visit who are going as well.

We're going to CSS May 19 through May 26 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! We were married at CSS and absolutely loved it! We're both looking forward to going again and reconnecting with friends we met from our first visit who are going as well.

Obviously we haven't figured out exactly how to use the message boards - hence the multiple posts. We have pictures in our profile from our trip in 2007 (located in our signature).
    Last edited by Scott & Jen; January 2nd, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

My boyfriend and I will be there May 2 - May 7 (possibly and hopefully 8th). It'll be our first trip together and our first time going to Jamaica, so excited now!

My husband and I are going from May 26th to June 2nd. Hope to see some of you there

My husband and I will be there May 6-June 2. Send me a hello

We're going to be there then too.....also for our 5th anniversary. Oh wait, we're the friends you're reconnecting with!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and have that first cold drink at the pool....or at the bar...or at the hot tub...or at dinner...well, you see where this is going.

Ok we are booking our trip from 16th to the 27th of May 9 nights of fun and no tan lines!!! Can't wait to see our friends that we met last year at CSS we had a really good time last year and hopefully this year won't be any different.
    Name:  IMG_1802.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  35.4 KBMike and Janette from IL

Dropem and I will be there from May 10 to 17th. Coming back home for our 8th time. CSS is the best!

I saw what you sent Jen (and vaguely remember this from 5 years ago). I'm originally from Richmond, IN too!

There back. Let the drinking begin

Hello everyone, we booked our honeymoon for May 20 - 26 at CSS. We are 33 and 37. I have only been to much larger resorts so the thought of a smaller resort is appealing and makes me a little apprehensive at the same time. Maybe someone can ease my mind? Of course we are looking for a relaxing honeymoon to unwind and de-stress but we also want to be able to have some night life fun! It seems like there are a lot of day activities. Are pools open at night? It looks like there is only one bar on the property, is that open late? Any info relating to all that would be great! I hope we made the right couples choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Micarl519 View Post
    Hello everyone, we booked our honeymoon for May 20 - 26 at CSS. We are 33 and 37. I have only been to much larger resorts so the thought of a smaller resort is appealing and makes me a little apprehensive at the same time. Maybe someone can ease my mind? Of course we are looking for a relaxing honeymoon to unwind and de-stress but we also want to be able to have some night life fun! It seems like there are a lot of day activities. Are pools open at night? It looks like there is only one bar on the property, is that open late? Any info relating to all that would be great! I hope we made the right couples choice.
    The night life at CSS isn't the greatest - at least as far as a bar/place where people gather go, but when we were there 5 years ago we met a great group of people we spent our evenings with and had a blast! The pools are open (hot tubs too), and you can always go to one of the bars and ask them for a bottle (or 3) of champagne to take to the pool ; )

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast