Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2012 @ CS

Micarl519,
    Here are a couple of awnsers to your questions. There are three bars open at night. The main pool bar, Ballon Bar where there is typically a paino bar going on and of course there is the bar in your room. As far as nightlife, most nights there is some sort of activity band, singers etc. going on. Typically no major parties, however there is a Disco night twice a week out at the A/N pool area where couples and a lot of locals go and dance. Then on occasion guest get together to host evening parties. As far as I know the A/N and mineral pools are open for swiming all nights. I would think the main pool is open except on Gala and Beach party nights. I am not sure about the pool near the ballon bar as this is where most hotel planned evening events take place.
    Hope this helps.
    Bill & Laura May 17-26, 2012

WE will be there may 26- june 2. Cant wait! We will buy a round of drinks at the beach bar!!! :-)

kelly and Clive

Thanks Scott & Jen and Bill & Laura! It sounds like there will be enough fun at night to satisfy our tastes. I just didn't want the place shutting down as soon as the sun goes down haha. Sounds like we will all be there at the same time. I look forward to meeting you all!!
    Michelle & Carl
    May 20 -26

we will be there May 12th-19th, can't wait!

Trip booked and confirmed for May 12-19th. This is our second visit to CSS and we are ready to get back. Warm
    sand, cool water and cold Red Stripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Micarl519 View Post
    Thanks Scott & Jen and Bill & Laura! It sounds like there will be enough fun at night to satisfy our tastes. I just didn't want the place shutting down as soon as the sun goes down haha. Sounds like we will all be there at the same time. I look forward to meeting you all!!
    Michelle & Carl
    May 20 -26
    Likewise! It's a wonderful place, and we're counting down the days!

Please remeber if you don't care for the Caribe beer that is the left in the mini-bar between the dates of 5/10-5/17/12, Dropem will be more than happy to take them off your hands. Since the bars don't open until 10 and he's already had all of the coffee he drink before then, as he usually wakes up around 4 every morning. He goes out and about comes back to the room for his vacation beer.

Is anyone on the message board that will be there on May 31, 2012 my hubby and I will be renewing our vows and only having two couples coming with us... Please be my friend... LOL... Or maybe not

Hey Kelly & Clive
    We will be there at the same time.
    We are silly(at least I am) and incrediably funny(well...I think I am...especially after a couple of drinks.
    Hope to see you there

99 Days!

My wife and I will be there 28APR till 5MAY. It willb e our first time at a Couples Resort and in Jamaica. We can't wait!!!!

Name:  103_0568.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  21.0 KB
    Here's a pic of me... I hate getting my photo taken so please forgive my goofy look. I am sooo excited to be going to CSS!! I have only ever spent one day in Jamaica and can't wait to spend a whole week there

Trip booked for May 12-19th. We are looking forward to returning to CSS and soaking up some sun. Met some
    nice people there last time.

hi Tammi and Mitch, I hope you guys enjoy your stay. We will be there May 12-19th. This is our second trip and are counting the days.

It's too bad we'll miss you
    Maybe next time
    We are soooo excited

Sorry we will miss you but congratulations to you guys

Thank-you Dardeb. We are incredibly excited! Have a great vacation.

Hi! My husband and I will be there may 6th till the 13th! It is our first trip to Couples! We came to Jamaicalast year and fell in love with the island! Hope to meet some new friends! My husband LOVES to play volleyball and we both like to snorkle. I m hoping there are plenty of activities to keep my husband entertained during the day we are very excited about our trip! I am just figuring out this message board.

Hey C&C! My wife and I will be returning to CSS for our second visit, 3rd if you count a day pass trip. One of the best ways to meet people is by getting in on the staff vs. guests volleyball game every afternoon. At Couples you can do as many or as few of the activities as you choose. We get there on the 8th and will be ready for some volleyball! 68 days!!

We're booked for May 13th -23rd.... 68 more sleeps.

saw the names Jim and Rita and did a double take.

Jim and Rita

Quote Originally Posted by RnRMan32 View Post
    Hey C&C! My wife and I will be returning to CSS for our second visit, 3rd if you count a day pass trip. One of the best ways to meet people is by getting in on the staff vs. guests volleyball game every afternoon. At Couples you can do as many or as few of the activities as you choose. We get there on the 8th and will be ready for some volleyball! 68 days!!
    OK RnR! hope to see you there 58 days!!! i would put a pic here of us....if i can figure out how to! lol
    I think this is the most confusing message board I have ever used.

CandC, we have a pic on our profile if you just click our username it will take you to the profile. We look pretty much the same as in 2009 I suppose. So if we can't find you, you can look for us. I'm hoping to try scuba diving this time and it would be nice to try some snokling too. The weather didn't cooperate last trip very well and the watersports activities were limited. Good thing Couples has so much, or so little, to do. It's your vacation, they provide the means to have a truly memorable time!

Rob & Mary

Oh my good ness!! this is so complicated, I have tried to upload many many pictures and every time it says upload file failed I really just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I am not that dumb, lol. But I did see your photo. If you are on fb I do post on the couples page alot so maybe we can some how recognize each other Crystal

We will be there May 26th to June 2nd 2012 - third time to CSS (fourth time to Jamaica).
    Looking forward to "Bob Marley shots"!

Susan and Stan
    North of New Orleans, Louisiana
    (One of those "other resorts") 2009
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2011
    CSS 2012

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast