Default CSS Robes and SSB

Does anyone know if you can walk around at the resort in a robe. We were thinking if we could wear our robes back and forth to SSB, it'll save alot of packing. We plan on being there Sunup to Sundown anyway!!!! 10 days and 6 hours away!!!!

Zack and Melissa

Hi Zack and Melissa,
    I must say that I have not seen anyone wearing their robes to SSB. My husband and I are there from morning until after sunset. I wear a suit with a cover up because we go to breakfast first, and I don't think a robe would be appropriate in Pallazina. I think you would be more comfortable wearing a suit with your cover up and hubby with swim trunks and a t-shirt. You don't have to pack many suits and cover ups because they never get wet. We each take 2 suits and rotate for the 8 days that we are there.

Hope this helps! Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

LOL....go for it

Thanks suzyQ. We were more just thinking about the walk to and from SSB, or one of the Hot Tubs at night. Not really for breakfast at Pallazina. LOL 2 suits sound like a good idea. 9 days 3 hours and 28 Minutes til a nice cool Red Stripe!!!!!!!

Hi ZandM,
    Have a wonderful trip! Maybe you will start a new robe trend! My husband likes your idea--except that he would miss his morning blue mountain coffee Pallazina before we head over to SSB!:-)

suzyQ

Sarongs work great - I would just put one on with nothing under and it was easy to take off once we got to SSB. My husband wore swim trunks and a T-shirt. I liked walking around the resort with just my sarong on and my husband liked knowing I was AN underneath
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

Just thought, the robes are a bit heavy, in my opinion. As a female, I would opt for sundress or coverup.
    Vicky

Like the idea. We like to wander back to the main beach for lunch and may have got a few looks in our robes. Shame the whole resort is not AN - that would solve the problem:-)

Back in February 2012 and counting the days!