Default Christmas/New year

We will be at Couples Negril for 2 weeks over Christmas and New year. Just wondered if there is anything special planned for Christmas day and New Years eve. Should we bring any special dress up clothes.

Thanks

Yes, there will be special dinners and parties over the holidays. Definitely, bring your dress up clothes. Randy posted the NYE party themes on the board a few weeks ago.

Default Christmas/New year

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyh View Post
    We will be at Couples Negril for 2 weeks over Christmas and New year. Just wondered if there is anything special planned for Christmas day and New Years eve. Should we bring any special dress up clothes.

Thanks
    Thanks for the information. I checked back for the New Years Eve theme and found it. It is the Colours of Jamaica.

What goes on "special" on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day at CN ????? Been at CN in December before & know the resort is decorated very magical with all the lights & garland but was wondering if there is anything out of the norm that goes on for those 2 days or evenings since never spent our holiday away from family before.
    Julie

Maxernie,
    Randymon, posted the themes for NYE for all the resorts on an October 13th post...if my memory is correct....
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!

One Love,
    suzyQ

We will not be there over NYE .... WIll leave the day after Christmas. Just wondering if anything special we should plan for on Christmas Eve or Day.
    Julie

They do have a special dinner for Christmas eve and other holiday festivities. Christmas is a big holiday in Jamaica and Couples does it up drawing from Jamaican and American/European cultural traditions. Last time I was there there were even real Christmas trees imported from the US which smell even better in the warm tropical weather of Jamaica. Make sure and try the Sorrel (wonderful Jamaican holiday drink). Also, make sure your are not on the naughty list, because Santa Claus is coming!

Thank You Driverlady ----- I've got my "Christmas dress" so will be ready. Looking so forward to seeing Santa ..... Hope he's not in the same Santa suit he wears at the North Pole, though, or he may die of heat stroke. I've just got to try & stay off that Naughty List .... Kinda hard sometimes. Especially at CN .... LOL.
    Julie