Default Atruim Suites- No mini bar???

Hi all, Looking at the website it says all rooms have mini-bar but not this Atruim suite as I have read in reviews. Is this true? What do you get in your room for all-inclusive?
    thanks very much

Yes, there are minibars in the Atrium Suites.....and by mini bar, you get full liters of whichever alcohol(s) you request.

All-inclusive at Couples really is all-inclusive.
    Team Leegion

Yes you get a mini bar in your room, only they bottles of alcohol aren't little and you get to pick what you want, for no extra cost. As for the all inclusive it isn't so much about the room but about the whole resort and it doesn't matter what room catigory you pick.

They did not used to have minibars so you are probably looking at reviews that are older. I don't remember when they were added but we were there in Oct 2010 and they were pretty new at that time.

Atriums and the old Gardenview Suites (now rebranded as Garden Verandah Suites) were the last to get the minibars. All SweptAway accommodations now have 'em. No worries.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The addition of the mini-bars to the Atrium suites from my understanding has just been completed recently. We did not have one on our visit in April of 2010 but for our trip for April 2012 they now are listing a mini-bar for our Beachfront Atrium but still no TV, which is perfect for us

Mick aka blueseagolf 4/13 > 4/21/2012

only liquid refreshments in the fridge.....food in the room would attract ants.....there are so any options around the resort for snacks almost 24/7....you could have whatever wrapped, & leave in fridge.....don't 4get b'fast room service at CSA! Enjoy your visit.

@mick7602 - Beachfront Atrium? Is this new? I thought all the Atrium rooms were back behind.

No such thing as a beachfront atrium or ocean view veranda.

Okieislandgirl,
    Forgive my mistake, we were in an Atrium Suite for our first visit, our next visit, 97 days, 16 hours, 30 minutes and 12 seconds from now will be in a Beach Front Suite, not sure why I called it a Beach front atrium, must had my mind wandering and thinking of the gorgeous setting.

Mick

Okie'sislandgirl...

I think mick is confused.... the original beachfront and atrium suites are still the beachfront and atrium suites. The original gardenview suites have been refurbished and rebranded as garden verandah suites.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hey Chris, we have actually met at CSA back in 2006. I was on MB at the time as Nacyna (Rene & Doug). I am sure you don't remember me though.

mick7602, LOL that's OK, I know you are just excided about your trip. Me too 145 days and counting!!!