Hybrid View

Default What shall we do?

My hubby and I will be giving Jamaica and CSS a try at the end of March first week of April. I am hoping that all of you wonderfully informative couples addicts will be able to help us decide what we should do about our 20 year anniversary night? You see it falls upon the only Tuesday we will be there. The same night as the Beach shindig! From what I have read it is not to be missed, but a nice dinner alone might be more appropriate. Is there private seating at the event? If we had room service, would we miss all the evenings delight?

If it were me, I would do a private dinner at either the wedding gazebo or by the spa. We scheduled ours the night of the Starlight Gala and it was absolutely wonderful. It was like we were the only people at the resort.

What's appropriate for your anniversary is doing what you want and enjoying your time together. You don't have to do anything out of the ordinary. The day will be special simply b/c you're at Couples.

Your anniversary is all day long. If you want to go to the beach party for dinner (no, there are not tables for two) but still want to do something special for your anniversary, then schedule your "something special" earlier in the day. Schedule spa services, watch the sunset with a bottle of sparkling wine, schedule an off-property outing that interests you both, have room service for lunch, etc.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Such wonderful suggestions! Thank you. Pamela I just love your signature! Ugh, I can't wait to get to CSS. 145 days seems so far away.