Default CSA Exercise instructor for Dec 3-10 week?

Does anyone know how I can find out some information on the exercise instructor for the week of December 3rd - 10th? I'm interested for instance on what they're strengths or specialities are. This will help me when packing for my trip. Thanks for your help.
    Only 30 days till Paradise!...but who's counting?
    Steve

That I don't know. But I do know that there will be cycle classes, yoga classes, mat Pilates classes and alternating aerobics (which could be step, zumba, hi-low aerobics, kick boxing or boot camp depending on the instructor) and body pumping (generally a sculpting class or a class with a format like BodyPump or a strength based boot cam, again depending on the instructor). I hope this is helpful.

Steveg52- I plan on going to the gym several time while there, guessing all you will need are shorts, work out top and tennis shoes and you should be good to go.

CSA books their traveling instructors through fitnessprotravel.com. It might take some time, but if you really want to know, you could probably contact Denise through their website and she would know who is scheduled. They may not be able to give you the instructor's information but maybe they could give him or her yours...

I'll be teaching at CSA in August - so if you wanted to come back to CSA again I can promise you some intense (and fun) classes

To instructors, how do you get set up with that as a gig? There's a great aerobics instructor here at my "home" gym, and I bet she'd love to do that (and would be great at it). Do you get asked by the resort? Do you get asked through a network of instructors you work with?

Your instructor would just have to apply through fitnessprotravel.com. It's SO GREAT! You have to be certified in the area you would want to teach (Yoga/pilates, group exercise and/or spin) and then once you're approved by Fit Pro Travel, you just choose one of their listed resorts, pick a week that is still available and then pay a great price to teach for one full week. Couples SS, SA and TI are all on the list. They amount of classes and times vary by resort, but most resorts require you to teach around 2.5 hours a day. But for the price you pay - it's awesome. What's also great is that you get to bring someone as part of that price! I could just go on and on about how great this set up is! (They also take tennis pros and I think TI takes a personal trainer too...)