Default CSS Pics one bed ocean suit E8

Thought these may help someone, if I can manage to upload them!!Name:  bedroomE8.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  15.8 KBName:  bedroomplus 1 bathroom.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  13.8 KBName:  livingroomE8.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  18.1 KBName:  other end living area.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  13.8 KBName:  huge balconyE8.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  36.4 KB

My husband and I are going to CSS for the first time and wanted an idea of what the rooms "really" look like. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the photos. That is our room choice for our September, 2012 trip. Can not wait to have breakfast on the verandah ! How was your view ?

Thanks for posting! My fiance and I are going to CSS in May and are staying in the one bed ocean suit!!!

Trying to post the pics. of the view from our room now........Name:  1bedrm oceansuite balconyE8.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  43.2 KBName:  balconyshotE8.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  41.7 KBName:  view1bedroomoceansuiteE8.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  22.7 KB

Default view from e8 one bed ocean suite css

apologies if i have done this twice but ....i am a novice with pics....here's the view from e8Name:  1bedrm oceansuite balconyE8.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  43.2 KBName:  balconyshotE8.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  41.7 KBName:  view1bedroomoceansuiteE8.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  22.7 KBName:  balconyE8.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  20.7 KB

Love this, can't wait to get there in 125 days 23 hrs 24 minutes.... (We have this room category booked. We wanted a big blacony!)

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Thanks for posting! That's the room category we have booked for our honeymoon in March. Can't wait!

This is the exact same room we stayed in our last trip and we loved it the best of all Couples resorts rooms we have had at all the properties! You could actually see the entertainment in the gazebo by the balloon bar from your balcony! Wouldn't I be a very happy camper to get this room when we arrive on 12/7! Fat chance but I can dream! lol We have also stayed in E4 when crackers the parrot's cage was located on the hummingbird terrace right behind the bedroom window. We kept hearing "hello, hello" and thought housekeeping was trying to get in or something and finally figured out it was crackers! lol Crackers is in he new luxury condo now down by the pond last I heard.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

wow that is an awesome view !!