Thread: CSA - Fishing

Default CSA - Fishing

I read a review on TA that CSA provided a "morning fishing trip."

Any truth to this and if so any details?

There are locals you can hire out but there isn't an included excursion that I know of.

When we were there in August, I noticed 2 boats that were out from the dive shack that were there for the 10 days that we were there, and not been moved. When I inquired about them, I was told that those boats were going to be used for fishing, but the person that worked at the resort did not know any of the details as to when they would start, or if this would be included or be an extra charge. I hope that CSA does start this service and what you read is true. This will only add to the reasons for choosing Couples CSA. Going back home on 8/24/2012 for another glorious 10 days with my love.

you can always go conch diving with lasell down the beach do it every trip!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Could you give me some more info on the Conch diving? where does it happen? Who do you talk to? What is the cost?

conch diving with lassell is not a tour operator or anything organized just a local jamaican who dives to make a living. met him years ago and just asked him to go out now i go everytime its a real experience. let me know if your interested and ill send you more contact info on how to get him
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I would love this info. I want to be able to fish from the beach and connect with the water more personally than the deep sea trip. Plus, fresh conch is great! yuo could email the info if you want. rkevans2@gmail.com. Thanks so much