Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Roxbury99....I remember you...you are married to "the most interesting man in the world".
    ...Wow, thanks, Walt. I'm not sure I should share this with Blair; it will go straight to his head!

Quote Originally Posted by Colasccouple1961 View Post
    We were at CTI last year but didnt do Dunns River. Have you guys been there?
    I (Linda) was there back in ~ 2000, but my husband hasn't been...so we're more than likely going to do that...and we'd love to do the cat cruise. Just gotta make sure that it doesn't interfere with our sun worshiping!

We were at CTI last year but didnt do Dunns River. Have you guys been there?
    Colasccouple1961...Did Dunn Falls back 2005, great time, phyiscal challange but the guides get you thru it "no problem mon". Bring waterproof camera and the guides will take your pictures for you. Also bring water shoes, they stop on the way but for a couple of bucks you can pick up a pair at Walmart(better than ones someone else wore) They also have their own photographer, for pics and video if you like($$). The guides do expect a tip for thier efforts and will follow you back to the bus, there is also a market on the way back to the buses, if you don't want to buy or be hassled walk fast, head down.

We also did the cat cruise & glass bottom boat that trip, both fun & relaxing. In 2010 we did the horse back riding which was cool as well but that is not offered anymore due to security reasons.

Looks like there will be a good bunch at CTI that last week of April/First week of May.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Rocmartin and Bostonwalt...Thanks for the info about Dunn Falls.

Last year we pretty much just hung out at the resort but this year we plan on doing a few things like Dunn Falls and/or the Cat Cruise and glass bottom boat. I (Greg) did the snorkling last year and the views were fantastic. Karen was more intent on soaking up the sun! We are literally counting the days!

Hey Greg...should be a fun fews days at CTI

Colasccouple1961??? TigerGrad has clue where you are from but I am lost?
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Hey Greg...should be a fun fews days at CTI

Colasccouple1961??? TigerGrad has clue where you are from but I am lost?
    We are from Columbia, South Carolina....almost as warm as Jamiaca this winter but not quite the same..

Since TigerGrad has a clue where we live, he must be an Auburn grad and not Clemson. Just kidding TigerGrad.. Go Gamecocks!

We are from Columbia, South Carolina....almost as warm as Jamiaca this winter but not quite the same..

Since TigerGrad has a clue where we live, he must be an Auburn grad and not Clemson. Just kidding TigerGrad.. Go Gamecocks!
    I was off by a bit....I figured "TigerGrad" was LSU Tigers, I was a little south, but Clemson would have been my next choice...really.

Looking forward to sharing CTI with everyone.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

I was off by a bit....I figured "TigerGrad" was LSU Tigers, I was a little south, but Clemson would have been my next choice...really.

Looking forward to sharing CTI with everyone.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Default April 21 - May 5

We will be there April 21 - May 5, we are going to down there to get married and have our honeymoon. 4 friends will be joining us from April 25-29. We have never been there before so we are super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Gsk119 View Post
    We will be there April 21 - May 5, we are going to down there to get married and have our honeymoon. 4 friends will be joining us from April 25-29. We have never been there before so we are super excited!
    Gsk119...congradualtions on your upcoming marriage...welcome to the Couples Family...you pick a great spot for a wedding and honeymoon.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

41 days and counting!!!! Is it too early to pack?

Quote Originally Posted by rocmartin View Post
    41 days and counting!!!! Is it too early to pack?
    The excitement of a newbie....never to early to pack
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Good because I already have a spot in the closet dedicated to it!

one month from today....I will be at CTI, can't come quick enough!!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

It's official. The husband and I are booked to come "home" on April 28 for one week! We were at CN last year, any comments or hints for our stay at TI?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Lover View Post
    It's official. The husband and I are booked to come "home" on April 28 for one week! We were at CN last year, any comments or hints for our stay at TI?
    Sun Lover...Welcome.

I am sure you are going to enjoy CTI....I have never been to CN, so maybe you can give me & Mrs some inside scoops on CN. Very Interested in checking out the other side of Jamaica.

We have a few people on this thread that are repeaters and some newbies.

From what I have read about CN, CTI will be a totally different than CN but the same service, charm and the feeling of being "home" as in all Couples resorts.

One tip all who been to CTI and the"Island" will tell you...if you plan to check out the A/N Island do it early your trip. Also Dunn Falls is also a must as far as excusion goes.

Looking forward to meeting up for a drink or two.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Bob and I are heading to CTI April 29 for a quick 4 night stay...! This will be our 15 visit to Jamaica - 5th to CTI!

Bostonwalt;

Thank you for the welcome! There looks to be a lot of great interaction on this thread! We are planning on doing the Dunn's River Falls at some point in our stay. I can say with a great degree of certainty the island will be the visited the first day we are there! Are you and your wife "island" people? If so, we will meet you there!

Bostonwalt;

Thank you for the welcome! There looks to be a lot of great interaction on this thread! We are planning on doing the Dunn's River Falls at some point in our stay. I can say with a great degree of certainty the island will be the visited the first day we are there! Are you and your wife "island" people? If so, we will meet you there!
    Sun Lover...yes we are fans of the "island"....It seems we have a good cross section of folks on this thread, which should make for a very good time.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Sunlover..

Last year at CTI, having never been to an A/N resort, we decided to try the island on the first day with the thought of hitting the regular beach the remainder of trip. As it turns out, we spent ALL of our sun time on the island. Its great! We will see you all on the island in a few weeks!

Sunlover..

Last year at CTI, having never been to an A/N resort, we decided to try the island on the first day with the thought of hitting the regular beach the remainder of trip. As it turns out, we spent ALL of our sun time on the island. Its great! We will see you all on the island in a few weeks!
    Colasccouple1961;

We were at CN last year and loved it; we headed to the AN beach the first day and that's where we could be found during daylight hours (as well at night in the hot tub) when we were not off doing other things at the resort! Meet you at the island!

Great - will see you there!

Great - will see you there!

Sun Lover,

So where will you & hubby coming in from?
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Sun Lover,

So where will you & hubby coming in from?
    We will be coming from Canada.

My wife and I will be there Apr 24th through May 7th. My second time in Jamaica, my wife's third. We spent our honeymoon at CTI in January 2011. Cannot wait to get back there. Counting the days until then. Last time we were there we waited until the end to do the Dunn's River tour, wish we had gone at the beginning, we will be doing it again first thing, it is a blast. We did the resort course dive last year and plan on doing the certification for open water this time around. Looking forward to getting out of Michigan for a couple weeks for sure and looking forward to meeting new friends.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast