Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Wow...looks like we'll have a great group of people there! Can't wait. 15 days and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Lover View Post
    We will be coming from Canada.
    Hey Sun Lover,

Sounds like you are in for a long day traveling...can you get direct from Canada?

Looking forward to meeting up.
    Last edited by Bostonwalt; April 12th, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by ash7502 View Post
    My wife and I will be there Apr 24th through May 7th. My second time in Jamaica, my wife's third. We spent our honeymoon at CTI in January 2011. Cannot wait to get back there. Counting the days until then. Last time we were there we waited until the end to do the Dunn's River tour, wish we had gone at the beginning, we will be doing it again first thing, it is a blast. We did the resort course dive last year and plan on doing the certification for open water this time around. Looking forward to getting out of Michigan for a couple weeks for sure and looking forward to meeting new friends.
    ash7502...Welcome to the thread...you will be getting a head start than most of us on this thread. Looking forward to meeting.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Hey Sun Lover,

Sounds like you are in for a long day traveling...can you get direct from Canada?

Looking forward to meeting up.
    Hey Bostonwalt;

We can do direct, will be starting out the night before and neither on of us have problems sleeping in planes. Or cat napping on the beach for that matter! Looking forward to meeting you in Jamaican breezes!

We are going to be there from April 28 to May 5. We will see you on the Island!

This is our first time to CTI. Last year we were at CN for our honeymoon and could not turn down the chance to check out another Couples resourt.

2 Weeks!!!

Based on the activity in this thread alone it looks like there will be a great mix of folks from all over. MA, IN, MI, TX, IL, TN, SC and Saskatchewan! Better get to the island early if you want the best spots! We arrive in Montego Bay just befor lunch on the 28th. Looking forward to that first drink and warm breeze in 14 days!

We also arrive just before lunch on the 28th. Looks like we might be sharing a bus

Hey there Nicole & Alan & Colasccouple 1961;

We fly in just after lunch on the 28th; perhaps we will all be getting started together in the Couples lounge over a red stripe?

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Sounds good to me! Can't wait......11 days!

Hi SunLover and Nicole&Alan....that all sounds good we look forward to meeting you all!

Greg and Karen

6 more days for us until some fun in the sun

Andy & Holly

8-7 days left (depending on when this posts). Can't come soon enough!

Oh we are so flying out of this cold place on the 27th to get to CTI on the 28th as early as possible! See you on the Island!

We can't wait to meet all of you esp those that are starting at the airport!
    Northern Nurse, Husband of Sunlover!

How many here are "Island People"? We are, of course, doing the Duns falls thing but we are thinking of renting a taxi so that we are not regulated as to how long we spend there or what we can do. Any thoughts?

Hi All- looks like I'm pretty late to this thread. My husband and I are first timers - will be staying April 25-30. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

We too are "Island People!", arriving on the 29th! We already have been to Dunn's River and it's a fun place to visit, just make sure there's not a cruise ship in port - way too many people then. We are thinking about taking a taxi to Dave's Lobster Shack, a place we have fallen in love with. Even though Dave can't serve lobster because of the season being closed, he certanily has good cold beer and converstations with the locals can be colorful at best!!! Looking forward to meeting new friends!!! Til next weekend...

stphrs...Never to late...Welcome.

Northern Nurse....I believe most are "Islanders" or so-to be "Islanders" should be a fun time.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

We are hopefully doing Dunn's Falls on Sunday since that is the day with no cruise ships and should be less crowded. We are also planning on the Cat Cruise. We did the one at CN and had a blast!
    As for the Island......not sure I'm ready for that

Can't wait! 8 days...... and we have been packed for two weeks! ha

Quote Originally Posted by nicole&alan View Post
    We are hopefully doing Dunn's Falls on Sunday since that is the day with no cruise ships and should be less crowded. We are also planning on the Cat Cruise. We did the one at CN and had a blast!

Nicole & Alan, thank you for the tip on when there are no cruise ships in port. Yeah! This time next week will be the longest afternoon ever!

Quote Originally Posted by nicole&alan View Post

Last year was our first year at CTI. We too were very hesitant to try the island but did so and found it to be the best place at CTI. It is very quiet and less crowded than the regular beach. The bar and pool are great and they even bring lunch out to the islanders. The people are generally your average couple as you would see on the regular beach. We have always been very conservative but we found the island experience one worth repeating (as we shall this year without hesitation). Whether you decide to try it or not, you'll have a great time. Seven Days and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Lover View Post
    Nicole & Alan, thank you for the tip on when there are no cruise ships in port. Yeah! This time next week will be the longest afternoon ever!
    You're very welcome! It's a tidbit I learned here on the message board
    Less than a week now........

Lets see if we can fast track the trip from Mo Bay to CTI? I know from our past trip that the driver likes to try and stop once or twice at "friends places" for a beer or a bathroom break. This can stretch out the bus ride from 90 minutes to two hours.
    Just a thought

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast