Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Nurse View Post
    Lets see if we can fast track the trip from Mo Bay to CTI? I know from our past trip that the driver likes to try and stop once or twice at "friends places" for a beer or a bathroom break. This can stretch out the bus ride from 90 minutes to two hours.
    Just a thought

I agree!

Most likely my last post before friday....looking forward to meeting up with everyone on this thread whether it is on the Island or at the Piano bar please introduce yourself....You will be able to figure out who I am if you know anything about Boston Sports.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Another late entry. We will be joining as well 4/28 - 5/5. This is our 4th trip to CTI

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Most likely my last post before friday....looking forward to meeting up with everyone on this thread whether it is on the Island or at the Piano bar please introduce yourself....You will be able to figure out who I am if you know anything about Boston Sports.
    Well then may I say I am sorry for the Bruins (would have liked to have seen them go farther as well)! Looking forward to meeting everyone as well, packing tonight and we will certainly introduce ourselves!

Safe journey to everyone on this thread, looking forward to meeting you there.

We will be leaving home at 5am. We might actually beat this post to the resort! lol. Looking forward to see you all there. Have a safe trip everyone.

Kevin and Linda

If anyone checks this thread after you get here. Holly and I are in room 3315. Drop us a message

Thanks everyone on this thread for making our time at CTI another great,enjoyable,fun time vacation. It was a pleasure to meet everyone and hopefully our paths will cross again!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

We had such a great time as well! Thanks all for making our trip memorable!

We too had a great time! Take care and meet up with you in the future!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4