Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Apr 28-May4 2012

Coming back to CTI for the second time! We had a wonderful time in 2011. Anyone else going to be there during Apr 28-May 4 2012....drop us a note!

Colasccouple1961 - Looking forward to meeting you on the evening of your arrival. We leave mid day on the 29th, but would love to say hello anyway...especially since we are from only about 45 miles east of you, based on your member name. Small world and getting smaller.
    2012: Apr 22-29 Couples Tower Isle; Jul 21-28 HBR
    PAST TRIPS:CouplesOR-Feb '95, Jun '97, Jan '00,01
    HedoIII-Jul '03,04,05 GLB-Jul 06,07,08,09 Starfish-Jun 07,08
    Rose Hall-Jun '08,09 GLN-Jun '09 Breezes Rio Bueno-Feb '10
    Dreams RC & PA-Jun '10 Now Jade-Apr '11 El Dorado/HBR-Jul '10,'11

Default HI

Its a small world! Look forward to meeting you!

We will be there April 28- May 5! We were at CN in 2oo8. Can't wait!

Thats cool....We've never been to CN but Tower Isle is great!

We will be at CTI 4/21 -4/28 our second time bringing friends to join in the fun time and make new memories to savor for a life time. hope we could see some of the ones we meet last year .

lb Have you checked out the April Amigos thread on this page. I invite you to join our little band of travelers. I'll put you on the list.

Richie

We'll be at CTI April 27th - May 2nd! Our first trip! Looking forward to meeting all!

rocmartin...welcome to the Couples family...this will be me & mrs 3rd trip to CTI. Will be there the same dates as you....maybe share a red stripe on the way to the resort.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Thanks....Looking forward to seeing you there. We'll buy the first round

rocmasrtin...."rookies"....Repeaters always buy the 1st round....where are you guys from? I think you can guess where I am from. Any questiosns the MB hasn't anwsered for you drop me a line gladly pass along knowledge of CTI.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    rocmasrtin...."rookies"....Repeaters always buy the 1st round....where are you guys from? I think you can guess where I am from. Any questiosns the MB hasn't anwsered for you drop me a line gladly pass along knowledge of CTI.
    Ha...cool, we'll take you up on that. We're from Rochester, Indiana....and I'm guessing that you're from Arizona? So far this message board has been very helpful...but I'm sure we'll have other questions as we get closer - 73 days!

rocmartin....I see you are "good" with geography....nice to meet up with people for other parts of the usa, makes for good conversation....when do you arrive in MoBay?
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

rocmartin....I see you are "good" with geography....nice to meet up with people for other parts of the usa, makes for good conversation....when do you arrive in MoBay?
    We arrive the 27th around 1pm. How about you? 64 days and counting! Can't come soon enough!

one month from today....I will be at CTI, can't come quick enough!!
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

rocmartin...looks like we will be sharing a ride, we arrive around 1;00PM as well.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Sounds great...you can guide a couple of rookies. lol Are you coming in from ATL?

Default CTI Bound!

We will also arrive on 4/27 (till 5/4). Coming in from Baltimore at about 11:30 am. See you all there!

rocmartin...we arrive 1;29pm out of Charlotte, will be celebrating 28 years of marriage on the 29th. You doing any celebrating of note or just vacation?

Roxbury99....I think I know you??
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

rocmartin...we arrive 1;29pm out of Charlotte, will be celebrating 28 years of marriage on the 29th. You doing any celebrating of note or just vacation?
    Congrats! That's great. No, we're just on vacation. I guess you could call it our Honeymoon because we never really had one. We've been married for 2.5 yrs (2nd marriage for both of us). So we're still newly weds! Are you two planning on doing any of the excursions?

Ha! Your name is somewhat familiar....hummm....

Very cool! 60 days and counting!

rocmartin...cool we can celebrate your belated honeymoon as well that week. Not sure about the excursions...we have done most of them. I am sure the wife will want to do smoe shopping. Dunn Falls is a must if you plan to do any of them...Cat cruise can be fun too. But there is plenty to do at the resort as well.

Drop us a line if you like lharris646@comcast.net
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Roxbury99....I remember you...you are married to "the most interesting man in the world".
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Roxbury99....I remember you...you are married to "the most interesting man in the world".
    ...Wow, thanks, Walt. I'm not sure I should share this with Blair; it will go straight to his head!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast