Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Short story is I'm wile e and hubby is the rr......lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Lmao..Mine has two meanings, the first meaning is my love of the beach, & the second is self explanatory depending on what mood I'm in, lol.

I was ready to get married and take his last name so I could be an Allman too!

First name is Julie ~ surname starts with a B. I never get called Julie, only Joolz and I was trying to post my questions, being so excited about having booked CSA for the first time, so didn't give my screen name any real thought ~ wish I had been more inventive now lol!

Joolz

first name, last initial, and a number. booorrrrrringgggg!

Stupid old High School nickname, I just use it for everything or I will forget them!
    My name is Holly and we went through a phase where ppl were the Fredster, the Vincester, etc. so I was Holster, Lame, I know LOL

Bluemoon0510. I like Blue Moon beer...0510...was the month/year we were scheduled to get married at CN. Ended up we postponed for 6 weeks until 6/2010.

Mine is because when I am super stressed I was always reminded of those Calgon bath salts commercials....Calgon Take Me Away....and Couples does that
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Mines not too creative. Ron is my name and jammin is one of my favorite Marley tunes.

I received my name many years back when I was a police detectve.

Mine is from where I live...way up in Northwestern Ontario Canada.

Ours is pretty boring... our names are Steph & Jeremiah, hence S & J. We'll be back in Jamaica in 114 days! Yay! Just saw my first snowflake of the season minutes ago, so 114 days better go by very quickly!!

Mine was a name of a character in a story I was writing, I started using it years ago on message boards and as a gamertag because I hate having to use numbers after my name when sites require everyone to have a unique name. My name is really common (Christina) so it is always used. It just became my online identity I guess.

I love the beach, any beach anywhere, wherever we travel too I always look for a beach,have to dip at least my feet in the water, makes my husband crazy and Sam is my nickname.

<<< fairly self explanitory here.....we like lounging on the beach best of all, tho we like lounging in lounges too ;-)

We've loved couples since 1980!!!!!!!

Well, my name is Tanya Jo, hence the TJ and my now husband has always said I smile alot so he started calling me TJSmiles. Just returned from getting married at CSS and now I'm hooked!!! Can't wait to return!! Ya Mon!

Mine is my childhood nickname from my Dad. Suck with me all these years. 387 days till our wedding at CN !! WOOHOO

My last name is Gray and I love turtles.

Also not very creative - my name is Karen, and we live in ONtario, Canada. However, since my husband, Paul, is retired, he is the one who does most of the posting on this wonderful message board!
    (Karen&Paul)

Default Mine's thanks to Couples ....

Where I became Mrs Bennett on 5th July 2008 at CN ..... I started using the MB a few months before when I booked the wedding ... Loving this thread

Helen, UK

Most of my internet names end with "Hound". This is a memorial to Albert, an amazing basset hound who I have the privilege to own for 12 years. Albert passed away 12 years ago, but now every time I log into an internet message board, I remember that incredibly smart, stubborn and good natured hound, and I smile.

Albert was a good dog.

JamaicaHound

What a great thread, I remember Mr. Hainey and the Thin Man series, how funny.
    185 lb mastif, amazing.
    My husband is a Ham Radio hobbiest, so I was thinking of him when I made that screen name, but he has never posted on this board, and I stay far away from those radios.

The first letter of my first name and the the first 5 of my last name. I bet you thought it was something else. LOL

mine is simple, abbreviation of first name and last two initials. I tend to use a lot of our pet names on other boards but I used me for this one!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast