Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I am a Radiological Technologist working in CT Scan.

Mine is self explanatory. Coming back to CN at the end of January, wish it was tomorrow.

Well, one night while at CN, my lovely husband who has a habit of sleep walking/talking woke up and was squeezing me all over, especially in the Booby (chest) area. I asked him what in the world he was doing.....in his sleep he responded...."I'm fluffin' my pillow" and promptly rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next morning I asked him if he remembered any of it. Of course he had no memory of anything which is normal when things like this happen.

We met our friends on the beach later in the morning and I relayed the story to them. The name "FLUFFIN" was born.

You know the great vendor on the beach at CN that does the T-Shirt paintings? Well my friend and DH had him do a T-Shirt of a pair of hands "fluffing" a pillow with my new nickname on it. The hands are or course Jamaican in color. We all get a good laugh every time I wear my shirt!

Boring here S (Scott) T (Tanya) B (initial of our last name) and the month and year we were married

I just love the luxury of being able to sit myself on the beach day after perfect day and see just how tan I can get. We don't have too much sun during the winter months in the mitten state.

Triumph is the brand of the awesome motorcycles we sell and ride!

My dog and my son's football number.

When we were at CN we met a very nice group of friends and it seemed all of them were from larger cities. Since we live in a very rural area a few miles away from the nearest small town we were referred to as the "country couple" a few times.

A South Carolina girl (SC) that is also a Jamaica girl!
    Glenda & Mickey

My state of being during and after a Couples visit: fluid, incompressible, flowing freely.

In scots dialect it means 'pale of skin' and probably comes from the root as pilau rice and taken from a term brought back from india. Anyway its how we are when waiting to go 'home'
    "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like..."

me too! alas though, our paths will not cross -- we are going to CSA 2/2-2/9/12. Hope you had an awesome trip and found good tennis!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonTexan View Post
    I lived in Boston for 22 years before I ventured to the great COUNTRY of Texas

Love it and welcome to Great Country of Texas :-)

Fun thread....my name is Dianna, Lady Di is a nickname and 41 was my age when I first started using the message board.

Alas, I too was totally unoriginal in creating the screen name. Had I actually taken some time to read the board before creating the name, I may have been able to come up with something a little less lame than our first names. Either that, or I could have asked for help from my clever and creative wife.... nah that wasn't going to happen!

Mine's boring and unoriginal too..... Vic = 1st half of my first name. Hall = 1st half of my last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Triumph is the brand of the awesome motorcycles we sell and ride!
    Cool. I used to ride a Norton (850 Commando). When I was in the army, early 70's, I had a buddy with a late sixties Trident.

Mine is because I am a red head.

From Alabama therefore known as BamaDude!!! Just got back from CN 12/3- 12/10/11 had a blast. Nellie and Franklin are the best!!! Roll Tide from the Mashburns...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4