Default Our Couples countdown begins with the first snowfall!

We have been enjoying a nice autumn knowing we would be going to CSS in January for our first Couples vacation then all of a sudden we wake up to three inches of snow. First comes "Ah crap", then shoveling, then white knuckle rides to work. The countdown number came to me on that first snowy day, 70 days! Nothing like a snowstorm to start the countdown! Soon come!

Anybody else in double digits?

CSS in 55 days and CN in 62 days!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

thurston4sun,
    We begin the countdown at 100 days no matter what the weather! It's 100 days of fun anticipation and the most wonderful time of the year! We celebrate every day with our refrigerator magnet numbers. I love changing them each morning, then make the coffee myself. Glancing at my refrigerator I know how "few" days are left until the wonderful Couples room service brings our coffee and fruit to our door. Ahhh. Aren't we all lucky?

Forgot to put on my previous post...
    Oh, yes double digits here for CSS - 83 today! Just under 12 weeks to Paradise!!!!!!!!!

Man you guys are making me jealous!!!! Our countdown is 390 days till paradise!!!! I love the idea of the magnets on the fridge with the countdown....might have to consider doing that! congrats to all of you guys for your countdowns and you all will have a great time!!